AND THATS A WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES WINNER!!!!!&#33

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I can't sleep. I can't describe how i feel right now. I am very sad because this season is over. This unbelieable season that has given me a reason to get up every day is finally over. But it ended in the best way possible and will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Edited by White Sox

Congratulations to the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox.

Congratulations to Frank Thomas, for finally getting the ring he deserves(I don't care what anyone says..he carried us through a VERY dismal hitting stretch)

Congratulations to all of you, and myself, for sticking with this team, loving this team, and(most of the time) believing in this team.

WEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIIIIEEEENNDDSSSS!

AND WEEEEEE'LLL KEEP ON BEATINNNNNG HOUSTON'S ASSSSS!!!!!

THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

THE MEDIA CAN EAT s***! THE DOUBTERS CAN EAT s***! THE "LEGENDARY" TEAMS WE DECIMATED CAN EAT s***! WE WIN!!!!!!!

Edited by TheBigHurt

Best Sox team ever! Uribe made a helluva play in the stands for the second out and then the tough groundball to finally end the 88-yr. World Series drought that we had.

I never doubted this team except for the time that their 15 game lead in the Central shrunk to 1 1/2. And why even lie!? I’m pretty sure all White Sox fans were desperate, angry, optimistic, whatever, at that time! But that point of time made this ball club a lot better.

This team had everyone contributing and it all lead to sweet success. The players are one big happy family and not seeing them till late March will be upsetting. But hey, Chicago will be celebrating for a looong time.

20176977.jpg

Thank you, White Sox!

QUOTE(thomsonmi @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
I watched six Bulls championships and one Bears championship.  This is the best of the group.  And, there will never again be one like this in my lifetime.

THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

I totally agree. This is the best and it'll never be topped. The first one is the best one. It's like getting your first ... eh, I won't go there. :)

I can now use this emoticon: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

FLY AWAY ASTROS.

WORLD CHAMPIONS. CHICAGO WHITE SOX.

If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up. I'll punch you in the face.

One of the best days of my life. :gosox3: