THANK YOU SOXTALK MEMBERS

Heads22

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
Going along with what Kap said....I don't think the season would be half as special without this great group of fans.

I couldn't agree more. Thank you Heads, Jason, Yasny, Witesoxfan, the rest of the mods and every single member of Soxtalk. I love every single one of you. I never would've got through that tough stretch in September without Soxtalk. :headbang

from the biggest wise-ass ever.

everyone here rocks. such a great place to hang around and just digest everything. i never thought id see the day, but this is a group that deserves it. i dont know if i believe it yet but goddamn right now it feels good. so many great people.

celebrate, chicago, you are world champs. :gosox2:

Thank you SOXTALK. I read this board for the entire year before I ever signed up or even posted. This has been great in terms of venting/talking/dealing with all that was going on with our team.

This has been SO AMAZING.

I will be there tomorrow at noon when the plane lands, to shed one more tear for the team that just won this for US.

I can't even type anymore.....must drink more beer....

Thank you guys for making this season so great. Thank you for suspending me when I was a very frusterated fan who needed a break for a little while. Thank you for accepting me back and being very adult about everything. Thank you Jason for creating this site, and thank you god for making this team so special! :)

Just to be clear, I still think some of y'all are real idiots, have zero common sense, whine waaaaay to much about media treatment, think players are fans, and a few other things. I'm not letting this sentimental ooooh we are the champions feeling to cloud my judgement. :gosox3:

Thank You Soxtalk!! It has been one hell of a ride!! This is a great place to talk and share your feelings about the team. Feelings that you might have thought you were alone with and then you come here and find out there's hundreds feeling the same way. Feelings that are sometimes hard to articulate and then you come on here and find someone that posted and worded it perfectly and you think...That's exactly what I was trying to say. This site makes out of state, hell, even out of country sox fans, feel like they are right in the thick of it. What a year and I'm glad to have gone through it with the most faithful and loyal Sox fans around!!

Soxtalk Dot Com YEEEESSSS!!!!

:gosox3:

World Series Champs; nope still hasn't sunk in at all to say that. :P

Thanks to each and every one of you for giving me hours of enjoyment reading every post on this site. If I agree or not, stupid or otherwise, Soxtalk has been a huge part of my day, almost everyday for the past 2 plus years.

Collectively we all have invested so much into this team, and for people like us, the true die-hards this World Series is sooooo much sweeter!

Chat Crew, my attendance was poor in the postseason, but you know I still love all of you, despite the fact I was left off of the list ;)

Cheers to Soxtalk! :cheers

*mumbling*

White Sox are World Series Champs

Nope, still can't believe it! Thanks for keeping a Chicagoan that's deep in the heart of Texas connected to the South Side. As the lone person standing and cheering in a bar in Austin, I knew if I got the beatdown, I could call the Soxtalk crew to, y'know, deal with things.

Thanks to all the mods, admins, and posters. This was fun, let's do it again!!!

2005 WORLD CHAMPION WHITE SOX!!!!

:gosox3: :snr :sweep:

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
*mumbling*

Nope, still can't believe it!  Thanks for keeping a Chicagoan that's deep in the heart of Texas connected to the South Side.  As the lone person standing and cheering in a bar in Austin, I knew if I got the beatdown, I could call the Soxtalk crew to, y'know, deal with things.

Thanks to all the mods, admins, and posters.  This was fun, let's do it again!!!

2005 WORLD CHAMPION WHITE SOX!!!!

:gosox3:  :snr  :sweep:

I'da been in Austin in 3 hours kicking ass right there with you. :lol: