So It seems I was wrong about

AnthraxFan93

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 08:54 AM)
I never felt so good about being wrong... Congrats KW and the Sox for a magical season.. I still think this is all a dream that I sure as hell don't want to wake up from.

Nobody could ever question Kenny's effort. Sure, he's made some bad moves. But his main priority from day 1 was to win a World Series. Kenny's one of the best gm's out there, and I'm glad he's our guy.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
I never felt so good about being wrong... Congrats KW and the Sox for a magical season.. I still think this is all a dream that I sure as hell don't want to wake up from.

Why isn't there a fainting smilie? :o :lol:

Edited by CanOfCorn

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
I know I gave s*** so I am ready to accept my fate..GM!! J/k.. I let the pass cloud my present this past offseason.

Even though it took 174 games to do it, you admitted you are wrong. That takes alot for anyone to do, and is commendable.

:cheers

Now, no more 27 page threads arguing that Kenny made all bad moves in the off-season. ;)

Even though it took 174 games to do it, you admitted you are wrong.  That takes alot for anyone to do, and is commendable. 

Now, no more 27 page threads arguing that Kenny made all bad moves in the off-season.  ;)

Naa.. only 24! J/k

Thanx as well, maybe some of you guys know what you were talking about with KW..

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 11:09 AM)
Naa.. only 24! J/k

Thanx as well, maybe some of you guys know what you were talking about with KW..

I have to say, that you crossed my mind last night. Not in a bad way, but in remembering some of the discussions we've had on this subject. I'm not suprised you started this thread. In fact, I expected it.

Here's to ya, bud! :cheers