World Series DVD

whitesox247

Has anyone ordered either the 2005 World Series DVD or "A Quest for Respect" yet?? I've recorded all the games on tape but I'm definately gonna get it all on one DVD. But from MLB.com says, the World Series DVD is only for highlights, so should I download all the games from DDS (are those full game replays??)

Or is there gonna be a full DVD with all the playoff games, all season highlights, plus more yummy bonus features coming out later?

QUOTE(whitesox247 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 11:13 PM)
Has anyone ordered either the 2005 World Series DVD or "A Quest for Respect" yet?? I've recorded all the games on tape but I'm definately gonna get it all on one DVD. But from MLB.com says, the World Series DVD is only for highlights, so should I download all the games from DDS (are those full game replays??)

Or is there gonna be a full DVD with all the playoff games, all season highlights, plus more yummy bonus features coming out later?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fit 4 full baseball games on 1 DVD.

The red sox DVD was 12 DVDs covering every game in full, I hope they do that for sox but im not sure.

I downloaded all the games from mlb.com (they are not great quality but I was very anxious to rewatch them) and preordered the documentary

I think the world series DVD just focuses on the world series whereas the documentary focuses on the sox year (although its only 1hr- seems like theres more highlights than that)

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
I know the History Channel put out a multidisc set on the Red Sox last year that goes for like $129.99

Whether they do that for the White Sox remains to be seen.

I really hope so. Maybe we should get a petition started.

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
The red sox DVD was 12 DVDs covering every game in full, I hope they do that for sox but im not sure.

I downloaded all the games from mlb.com (they are not great quality but I was very anxious to rewatch them) and preordered the documentary

I think the world series DVD just focuses on the world series whereas the documentary focuses on the sox year (although its only 1hr- seems like theres more highlights than that)

What do you mean they're not good quality? Is it just how it plays or the actual file? Would it be better quality if you burned it on a DVD?

Where do you pre order the documentary DVD at?

MLB.com shop

its called "Quest for Respect." I think its just a download instead of mailing but I'm not positive.

Edited by whitesox247