Was the U.S. Cellular Guy getting booed?

Purdue1906

Sounded like the fans didnt want to hear anything that corporate blowhole had to say, and I can't blame them, people want to hear the players, not some shirt who watches every game from his suite.

QUOTE(Purdue1906 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)
Sounded like the fans didnt want to hear anything that corporate blowhole had to say, and I can't blame them, people want to hear the players, not some shirt who watches every game from his suite.

I was 50 feet from the stage and couldnt hear a thing. Id like to talk to the ass who thought that one little speaker was enough sound.

QUOTE(Adam G @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
I was 50 feet from the stage and couldnt hear a thing.  Id like to talk to the ass who thought that one little speaker was enough sound.

What a joke! Before the parade ,they had all the speakers that were mounted on the light poles,blasting music. Then the rally starts,not a sound. If you were'nt in the very front,you heard nothing!!!! :angry: :banghead

QUOTE(Purdue1906 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)

The crowd was chanting we cant hear cuz the PA speakers weren't working then. Not booing them.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
I'd say 20% of the people near me booed Daley.  The guy puts on a HELL of a parade for the Sox, yeah, let's boo him.  :headshake

Another clown behind me kept yelling; "Screw Venezuela" every time he saw the flags or heard Ozzie mention it.

We got some real winners in Sox nation.

I was outside the Cell for Game 1 trying in vain to score the elusive golden ticket, when Jesse Jackson arrived for the game. Whether I agree with much of his politics or not, I was completely embarassed by the fans around me and the insults they were throwing his way as he walked past us. :headshake

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
we were chanting..

we cant hear you.clap clap clap..

we cant hear you.(clap clap clap..)

and than we strted chanting.!!

turn it up!! turn it up!!

the crowd was awesom!

Haha, I thought the crowd was chanting "We don't care"