First place bears

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HineyBird @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
After years of heartbreak with the sox they did it and now the bears seem to be playoff bound. Doesnt it make you feel good that after years of chearing on lossing franchises something good is finally happening to them

The Bulls just won 6 championships between the years of 1991 and 1998, so what do you mean by "something good is finally happening"? :D

Edited by hammerhead johnson

detroit definitely isn't out of it. that game could of went either way. especially if they would have called the tj fumble correctly, among some other calls. plus i still wouldn't count out green bay just yet. although it would take an act of god to get them back in i wouldn't put that by this division, especially since greenbay has outscored opponents this season. besides this our o still leaves much to be desired. bradley's injured and looks like he's out for season just when it looks like he was getting everything right, tj is bumped and bruised, orton still has some issues mainly with decision making...benson had a couple good runs which was at least somewhat of a bright spot although that by no way means he can take over for tj and i'm pretty sure apete couldn't do it either...

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
I want to know what is so pathetic about a team that is only allowing 11.6 points per game, and just gave up their first rushing TD in motherf***ing Week 8.

Stop yourself.

You can throw every damn stat at me in the world and I could care less. The 4-3 Bears are pathetic compared to the World Champions Sox. Accept this and move on.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
You can throw every damn stat at me in the world and I could care less. The 4-3 Bears are pathetic compared to the World Champions Sox,. Accept this and move on.

How does last place feel? Because I'm sure it doesnt feel as good as first place for the Bears right now.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
You can throw every damn stat at me in the world and I could care less. The 4-3 Bears are pathetic compared to the World Champions Sox,. Accept this and move on.

If the 4-3 bears are pathetic (compared to the sox) then what are the 1-6 packers? :huh

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
You can throw every damn stat at me in the world and I could care less. The 4-3 Bears are pathetic compared to the World Champions Sox. Accept this and move on.

Who is comparing the Bears to the Sox? Nobody.

You said that the Bears were pathetic. You didn't say that they were pathetic in comparison to the Sox. Don't bulls*** me.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:39 PM)
Who is comparing the Bears to the Sox?  Nobody.

You said that the Bears were pathetic.  You didn't say that they were pathetic in comparison to the Sox.  Don't bulls*** me.

I didn't? :huh

Please, never compare this pathetic Bears team to the Sox.

Whater doodz, I'm done with this thread.

QUOTE(HineyBird @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 04:43 PM)
i'm not comparing the sox to the bears that would be very difficult considering they play different sports. Why such anger? Punch a pillow go for a jog let it out sister

Dude, take it easy because you're gonna end up getting banned. And I'm just warning you, because it's obvious that they'll be waiting for a reason. I'm not making a threat.

QUOTE(HineyBird @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
i'm not comparing the sox to the bears that would be very difficult considering they play different sports. Why such anger? Punch a pillow go for a jog let it out sister

over/under: 2 hours before he's banned.

QUOTE(HineyBird @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:43 PM)

I'm not sure why I come of so angry to you. I simply asked you not to compare this team to the World Champion Sox. Heck, I even used the magic word please.

Alright, now I'm done with this thread.