If Sox sweep

Soxfest

Kw stays around a second longer it is not worth it, I would rather of got sweep to rid KW forever. :fyou KW, I am sure he is taking FULL credit for a sweep as guys rally around him after his speech to media, so KW will say.

I want the Sox to win every game.  There are no circumstances in which i want the Sox tio lose a game.

Win the battle, lose the war.

Hypothetically lets say we were sitting on 81 wins for the year and are out of contention. Suppose KW has put job on the line earlier that year and says "this team will finish above .500 or I will hand in my resignation." Who are you rooting for on that day?

Win the battle, lose the war.

Hypothetically lets say we were sitting on 81 wins for the year and are out of contention.  Suppose KW has put job on the line earlier that year and says "this team will finish above .500 or I will hand in my resignation."  Who are you rooting for on that day?

there are no circumstances in which I wantg the Sox to lose any game.

That is a mighty manufactured "if" you have there.

What makes anyone think that KW will get fired because the Sox don't sweep a series? There is a big difference between what people want and what are the options in real life. If we go 0-3 against the Twins, will KW get fired for that? No. He will get fired for whatever reasons he will get fired, not because we win or lose any one game or series.

If we all clap our hands, Tinkerbelle will live.

Kw stays around a second longer it is not worth it, I would rather of got sweep to rid KW forever. :fyou KW, I am sure he is taking FULL credit for a sweep as guys rally around him after his speech to media, so KW will say.

Right now, its my personel opinion that Williams isn't going anywhere. He is going to be here for a while and I'm not upset against that.

Right now, its my personel opinion that Williams isn't going anywhere.  He is going to be here for a while and I'm not upset against that.

He was supposed to be gone "any moment"...

I'm still waiting for "any moment" to arrive...

:angry:

Me too..... but I'll take the Sox winning over management getting canned anyday. I am a fan of the Sox first and foremost and a member of the "firing lines" when the situation arises. I am still for the firing of KW, JM, and GW..... I just want to see the team do well too. I'm torn :angry:

Me too..... but I'll take the Sox winning over management getting canned anyday. I am a fan of the Sox first and foremost and a member of the "firing lines" when the situation arises. I am still for the firing of KW, JM, and GW..... I just want to see the team do well too. I'm torn :angry:

Well of course we want the Sox to win first and foremost.

I was simply pointing out that some of our sources reported information that, so far, has been inaccurate.

there is a difference between "inaccurate" and "hasn't happened yet" as well as what was accurate when reported but then some circumstances may have changed

You're right, there is a difference.

That is why I said that SO FAR it hasn't happened.

IMO....KW is a good GM....hell, I'll go as far as saying he's a very good GM. He isn't afraid to take risks(which we've seen 4 times in the past 3 years), and for both years he's been here, he's gotten us good players in our firesales. However, when he's calling in from above....that alone turns him from a good GM into a very s***ty GM, one that needs to be fired. What he needs to do is get the guys that he believes will win us games on the field, and then just needs to get the hell away from the ballpark....and take his palm pilot or whatever with him, so he can see how the game is going. He should not call JM and tell him what to do.

KW is a good GM....but a s***ty manager.