Ozzie wants a new #2 hitter

beck72

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
You consider it an insult to be thought of as gay? Why is that? Maybe you should think about why you feel that is such an insult. I really had no idea you were straight. I apologized for that. I find nothing wrong with you being gay or straight. I don't know why you find one an insult and one not. Maybe you should mull that over.

gays are a minority, so maybe you shouldnt make assumptions like that. maybe it would be a little bit safer to assume people are straight unless they say otherwise. its guarenteed to piss people off.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
haha, thats a huge slap in the face, man. you better make sure before you say that to someone. thats like congratulating a really fat woman on being pregnant when she's just fat.

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
gays are a minority, so maybe you shouldnt make assumptions like that. maybe it would be a little bit safer to assume people are straight unless they say otherwise. its guarenteed to piss people off.

You can quit trying to stir this up too, consider this your warning as well, as this is to anyone else who wants to be involved in this stuff.

Get back to the topic at hand and let all of the gay stuff go. Thank you.

QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 08:05 PM)
haha, thats a huge slap in the face, man. you better make sure before you say that to someone. thats like congratulating a really fat woman on being pregnant when she's just fat.

So just let me get this STRAIGHT. You are equating obesity or what you think of as a "huge slap in the face" with being gay?

I don't see it. Maybe you should look into why you think that. You should look into why you think that it is such an insult to be homosexual. Evaluate yourself. It is not good to think so low of a certain group of people as you do.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 11:57 AM)
So just let me get this STRAIGHT. You are equating obesity or what you think of as a "huge slap in the face" with being gay?

I don't see it. Maybe you should look into why you think that. You should look into why you think that it is such an insult to be homosexual. Evaluate yourself. It is not good to think so low of a certain group of people as you do.

Because not everyone agrees with being gay, and some people think of it as being morally wrong, as I do. Seriously, just drop it, and ignore this thread. It will only lead to bad things if you continue this argument, and the insults.

Dude just listen to southsider2k5, and shut the f*** up, we are here to talk baseball and thats it, so stick to the baseball discussion