Sox Top 10 Prospects

farmteam

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Nov 13, 2005 -> 06:58 AM)
Btw, with all this talk about how good Haigwood is, my sleeper pick turned out to be pretty good, eh?

Good choice, but no idea how you can qualify Haigwood as a sleeper, he has been good since we signed him. Struggled a bit after being off a year with the knee injury.

QUOTE(MnSoxFan @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 12:41 AM)
Good choice, but no idea how you can qualify Haigwood as a sleeper, he has been good since we signed him. Struggled a bit after being off a year with the knee injury.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that if there had been a preseason "top prospects" list for the Sox, not many would have had him in their Top 15 and probably not Top 20. Hell, FS had him at #25 before the season started. That qualifies as sleeper to me, especially if he, by the end of the year, moved up about 18-19 slots in ranking.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 16, 2005 -> 11:36 PM)
Yah, but what do those guys at FutureSox know? :)

Haha... True. Just kiddin'... Seriously, I love work you guys do. Believe me, I remember how time consuming researching can get; I know the amount of work you put in. I was glad to help out that one summer, and a little bit at other times. Thanks for that opportunity, Jas.

On a side note, it has actually also made me consider possibly majoring in journalism in college b/c of how much I loved doing that stuff for FS. But hell, there about 4 other things I think would be cool to study in college, so I really have no idea.