Buehrle's Wheaties Box in the Stores Now

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

From Mrs. Al Lopez's Ghost

Try www.fansedge.com. They have 18 oz Wheaties Display Cases with White Sox Logo for $51.99.

There are some plain ones for $32.00. If you decide to order this model, I'd call their customer service number first. You wouldn't want it to come with a Packer logo, which is what is shown!

Happy Shopping! I'm going broke shopping for Al for Christmas this year.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)
My Mom got a box about a week or two in NW Indiana, so I have a little present when I come back home for Thanksgiving break. I'll check some Bloomington stores today and see if there are any available.

Town and Country or Wise Way? Or was it not in Valpo? I need to get me one of those.

QUOTE(HighHeat45 @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
The grocery store i work at still has San Antonio Spurs World Champion ones out. Im gunna have to look somewhere else.

The Jewel by me has Spurs boxes, Pujols boxes and Kirk Gibson boxes.

They also took down the display with the commemorative magazines, framed pictures, etc.

Looks like Sox Fever has broken, huh.....

From Mrs. Al Lopez's Ghost

Try www.fansedge.com.  They have 18 oz Wheaties Display Cases with White Sox Logo for $51.99. 

There are some plain ones for $32.00.  If you decide to order this model, I'd call their customer service number first.  You wouldn't want it to come with a Packer logo, which is what is shown!

Happy Shopping!  I'm going broke shopping for Al for Christmas this year.

AWESOME!!!! thanks a lot I just ordered the one with the sox logo on it, and you got to put somethinng on a name plate, i put 2005 World Series Champions Chicago White Sox 99-63; 11-1.... i know its simple, but it does the job...thanks again