The Sox @ Turner Field..

Steff

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 06:02 PM)
The White Sox will play a pair of exhibition games at Atlanta's Turner Field on Friday, March 31 (7:05 p.m. ET) and Saturday, April 1 (1:05 p.m. ET).

I guess this is ok. Liked it better when they played in Milwaukee this year (cause I could actually go). Oh well.

On a side Spring Training note, it sure would be sweet if Comcast picked up another 20 or so ST games like they did this year. But I doubt it. If I remember correctly, that had a lot to do with the absense of the Blackhawks. Anyways, just sayin.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
I guess this is ok.  Liked it better when they played in Milwaukee this year (cause I could actually go).  Oh well.

On a side Spring Training note, it sure would be sweet if Comcast picked up another 20 or so ST games like they did this year.  But I doubt it.  If I remember correctly, that had a lot to do with the absense of the Blackhawks.  Anyways, just sayin.

Really.. I don't think it had much to do with them at all. From what I have heard Comcast will pick up as many games as they did last year.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 08:12 PM)
Really.. I don't think it had much to do with them at all. From what I have heard Comcast will pick up as many games as they did last year.

I remember last year Hawk said that that was just the beginning. He went on and on and on about the great reviews they got from televising all of those games, and that they hoped to televise up to 90% of the next season's spring training games.

Now, couple that with being World Champs, and they just might show them all between CSN and CSN+

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 08:12 PM)

Guess I heard wrong. If thats the case, thats awesome. Maybe we'll get to witness another Pablo Ozuna Mash Fest!

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 06:02 PM)
The White Sox will play a pair of exhibition games at Atlanta's Turner Field on Friday, March 31 (7:05 p.m. ET) and Saturday, April 1 (1:05 p.m. ET).

Old news, I posted this weeks ago.

Get on top of things!

:P

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 18, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)

Thats what I assumed. Its not like the Hawks are playing when the spring training games are on. Those games weren't competing with anything and I'm sure you'll see most of the games televised on Comcast again this year.

Unless Hawk and DJ don't want to broadcast that many games.

When there was a rumor that the NHL was coming back during that spring, there was a post at WSI from a guy who works or is in the know with Comcast to not to expect as many ST games as there was an order to send the crews back already, with rumors of a deal being struck. There are only like 5 away Hawk games this March though, so I don't know.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
Thats what I assumed.  Its not like the Hawks are playing when the spring training games are on.  Those games weren't competing with anything and I'm sure you'll see most of the games televised on Comcast again this year.

Unless Hawk and DJ don't want to broadcast that many games.

Exactly... don't see many afternoon games on the Hawks schedule this year, or in the past.

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Nov 19, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
When there was a rumor that the NHL was coming back during that spring, there was a post at WSI from a guy who works or is in the know with Comcast to not to expect as many ST games as there was an order to send the crews back already, with rumors of a deal being struck. There are only like 5 away Hawk games this March though, so I don't know.

They don't conflict with one another so what would they have to do with eachother..? :huh