hope

IndySoxFan

a few hours ago i had giving up on these mother f***ers..... but i had a vision.... frank is going to hit .300 or better by the all star break.... we will have an all-star center fielder(maggs).... carlos will stop acting goofy and start being a man.... jose will pick up his average by 20 points.... he will still make errors.... konerko will be traded.... garland will grow up... d'angelo will get injured and we will get relief from an unassuming minor league player... maybe rowand....miguel olivo will not be an all-star...but will be given serious consideration...crede will get hot... i dig jerry manuel, but i think his future lies somewhere else.... this team is going to get hot just before to cubs series... :bringit

d'angelo will get injured and we will get relief from an unassuming minor league player... maybe rowand....

I dont understand this guy...D'angelo is the best hitter in this team and he wants him on DL. Que cara burro do caralho. Idiota. :angry:

If you can sit there and say Jimenez is not the best hitter right now your just plain STUPID!

How can you hope the ONLY guy hitting .300 goes on the DL? Your a moron, and your prediciton is gay..

All of you make me sick with your hating of Jimienez, your all stupid. Why dont you realize he is a main reason for a lot of the wins, he goes 2-4, or 1-3 like every game.. hmmmm... yeah lets hope he gets hurt

you are an IDIOT

If you can sit there and say Jimenez is not the best hitter right now your just plain STUPID!

How can you hope the ONLY guy hitting .300 goes on the DL? Your a moron, and your prediciton is gay..

All of you make me sick with your hating of Jimienez, your all stupid. Why dont you realize he is a main reason for a lot of the wins, he goes 2-4, or 1-3 like every game.. hmmmm... yeah lets hope he gets hurt

you are an IDIOT

:o

Hey! Relax. Chill out. Take a pill. He said it was a vision. He didn't say he's praying for that to happen.

everyone hates Jimenez when he is clearly the best hitter in the lineup right now..

I never said I hated him.

There are ways to defend a player on the boards without calling the critic stupid, idiot, moron, etc.

Step back, take a deep breath, and defend your guy with a reasonable and well thought out response. You don't have to berate everyone.

everyone hates Jimenez when he is clearly the best hitter in the lineup right now..

I never said I hated him.

There are ways to defend a player on the boards without calling the critic stupid, idiot, moron, etc.

Step back, take a deep breath, and defend your guy with a reasonable and well thought out response. You don't have to berate everyone.

For some there isn't even a defense. Some people just don't like a player. So be it.

:cheers We lost three in a row and didn't lose any ground on 1st place. We did make it harder to leap from the Twins but we are still only 5 games back. Realistically I would have settled for a 1-2 series.

Hope will come when we have a baseball team that can play real baseball. I hope it's this group of guys, but I am not so sure anymore.

Jimenez can hit, but is a poor fielder and poor baserunner

Valentin can hit but can't field

Crede can field but can't hit

Konerko has shown some real golework, but isn't hitting and can't run

Thomas shows stretches where he hammers the ball then returns to 0 for lots of bats for 3 games in Minnesota.

No matter who plays CF they can't hit, run or field

Ordonez keeps hitting into DP's

Oh well. Let's hope we get turned around here pretty soon.

I've given up on the reason so many can't stand Jimenez. People talk about how pathetic he is in the field, yet he's a million times better out there then Jose.

I defend Jimenez more than anybody, but I find the above to be inaccurate, to say the least. Jim-Jim has only 3 errors (by comparison louded Mark Ellis has 7) but they accounted for 5 runs, one more (well, 2 more if you don't count KC game) than Jose's 9. And I am not even going to go into the huge difference in perceived range and even arm strenght....or that SS position is more difficult than 2B.