Positive Feedback Thread

Chisoxfn

northsidesox72 and chisox david are both great buyers and thanks for the feedback...

drunkbomber did not perform on buying the tickets he reserved and did not reach me back after numerous attempt on my end to reach him...I would be careful if selling to this member... on the plus side I was able to sell the tickets to someone the day of the game so they didn't go to waste.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 02:07 AM)
THEWOOD is very reliable...quick and easy transaction...would do business again in a heartbeat

Thank you!

MHizzle85 was easy to work with and made payment promptly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I haven't seen any negative feedback yet, but I think it would be a good idea to make this feedback thread for POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY and start another thread for negative feedback. This will make it easier when looking up who to deal with and who to avoid.

BTW smooth deal with RockRaines for the Jim Beam Club tickets last year.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/20/2006 at 10:48 AM, Steff said:
QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
:lolhitting  I dont like change Steff!  To be honest with you, I didnt have a calculator by me, so having a rounded number was easier to subtract it in my check register  :lolhitting

But anyway,  Thanks again Steff for the tickets, everything went very smooth, sent me PM's when she sent the tickets, and when she got my check.  Nothing but a pleasure to do business with.  Thanks again Steff

:cheers

LOL... I do the same thing in my checkbook. I round everything up and Jim hates it. But it's nice when I balance the checkbook and have an extra few bucks in there.. :cheers

Pleasure doing business with you also. I have the SC info for you and I'll PM that today.

LOL I have no idea why I stumbled in this thread today. But balancing a checkbook? How 2006.