knightni

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(daa84 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:46 PM)
its up on breaking news on espn news HELL YEAH

This is so great. I think this caught a lot of people off guard, I know it did for me, I bet Angels and Bo Sox Manny talks really heat up now with Red Sox just gaining a ton of leverage (ESPN Radio is also reporting Manny is selling the space he lives in in Boston)

LOL, you have to love the Score sometimes. They're the only local sportsradio on right now and Murph is reading Bears e-mails.... :headshake

It might be he's pissed as a Cubs fan, I know he spent a lot of time basically saying how screwed the Sox will be if PK leaves, and he thought it was going to happen

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
LOL, you have to love the Score sometimes.  They're the only local sportsradio on right now and Murph is reading Bears e-mails.... :headshake

It might be he's pissed as a Cubs fan, I know he spent a lot of time basically saying how screwed the Sox will be if PK leaves, and he thought it was going to happen

That should go over real well with the Sox brass..

What a jag.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
LOL, you have to love the Score sometimes.  They're the only local sportsradio on right now and Murph is reading Bears e-mails.... :headshake

Who really cares what bastard Flubbs fans think?!

This is yet another in a long series of happy days for Sox fans.,,

CAN YOU SAY DYNASTY?!?!?!?!?

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
:cheers That's to you Los, your post was up a good 5 minutes before anything on ESPN Radio

Someitmes, you gotta stick your neck out :cheers I'm buying a round for everyone at Soxtalk.....next time I see you all :ph34r: .

I'm getting the Thome jersey ASAP.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
Who really cares what bastard Flubbs fans think?!

This is yet another in a long series of happy days for Sox fans.,,

CAN YOU SAY DYNASTY?!?!?!?!?

I really don't care what Murph thinks, it's just that ESPN has a national radio show on right now and I turned to the score to get some local reaction, and I got Bears e-mail and an e-mail talking about how Howry dominated the White Sox last year

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 12:52 PM)
No s***, OK finally at 12:53 they're doing the "breaking news" thing... literally 1/2 hour behind ESPN

Murph is horrible,he just said "Great job George"  a little late...

it was funny he brought up DLee when talking to Farmer about Konerko (about 15 minutes ago) and Farmer was like "wow, you just had to bring up the cubs. i wasn't talking about the cubs"

lol

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 30, 2005 -> 06:53 PM)
This makes my winter.  We might as well send Kenny on a plane to the Caymans for the winter, because the hard work is done for the REAL executive of the year.

Welcome back Pauly :cheers

Exactly. He upgraded the lineup with a left-handed power bat, and our team is still mostly intact, with the exception of A-Row, who unfortunately was probably the most expendible guy we had.

So now, we're more consistent, have more power, and our pitching is all still intact.

SWEEEEEEET.