Oh PTI...

Heads22

They were asked if they thought the White Sox were the favorites to win it all again. Wilbon said no, but he likes their chances and Kornheiser said the Red Sox and then Wilbon went on defense mode for the Sox.

As Willy pointing out that Beckett Flaws.. I do agree somewhat with Willy.. Its HARD to repeat in baseball, so that is something I am keeping in mind. I say we make the playoffs no problem if Thome stays healthy, and Contreas pitches well.

Kornhole, was getting ripped from Willy about not knowing any team outside the northeast..basiclly blasting ESPN.

I could care less what espn thinks of us but some of the stuff they say or show are just so bad cause they don't research anything. Well just now on SC they showed our ss for next year was Jose Uribe. They also showed a chart with Pods in cf saying that he's likely to move over there when just in kenny's conference call he said that Anderson will be in center as of right now. Good work as always, espn.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 04:18 AM)
I could care less what espn thinks of us but some of the stuff they say or show are just so bad cause they don't research anything.  Well just now on SC they showed our ss for next year was Jose Uribe.  They also showed a chart with Pods in cf saying that he's likely to move over there when just in kenny's conference call he said that Anderson will be in center as of right now.  Good work as always, espn.

yeah i saw this and this was retarded

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 07:52 PM)
at least PTI is more entertaining than that god-awful jim rome.  how can you respect yourself when your only job is to whine about people who are a million times the athlete you could ever dream of being...."joey harrington blah blah blah"  harrington should punch jim rome in the face.

As opposed to us whining about people who are million times the athletes we are, for fun.