Favorite TV shows

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I love South Park (stay up late to watch it) and my name is Earl. That's pretty much it in terms of stuff I love to watch.

Re-runs of the old Simpsons I'll watch occassionally during dinner, but I don't plan my night aroudn it.

My name is earl... is it that good? All i hear and read is rave reviews, i just never have time/ am around when it is on... same goes for alot of shows i want to see. What i do is just rent them with my movie pass when the full season comes out...

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 1, 2005 -> 10:32 PM)
haha...at first glance, I thought that said "FULL HOUSE" ...yet somehow it made sense that Jason would have that #1 on his list :)

You know whats sad. I have the 2nd girls autograph. I won it in 6th grade in this competition at school. At the time me and my buddies all had a huge crush on her. Jodie something is what I think her name was.

Hell its probably in some box to this day. Sad, but true.

Whats even more sad, is that If I ever saw Duck Tales on TV, I can safely say I would drop whatever I was doing and watch it for a few hr's. I'd do the same if I ever saw the original Inspector Gadget on. Now those were shows.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 2, 2005 -> 12:41 AM)
You know whats sad.  I have the 2nd girls autograph.  I won it in 6th grade in this competition at school.  At the time me and my buddies all had a huge crush on her.  Jodie something is what I think her name was. 

Hell its probably in some box to this day.  Sad, but true. 

Whats even more sad, is that If I ever saw Duck Tales on TV, I can safely say I would drop whatever I was doing and watch it for a few hr's.  I'd do the same if I ever saw the original Inspector Gadget on.  Now those were shows.

I saw on the ''defamer'' that she was the third highest search on msn today... and no one knows why. Was is it all you?

sweetin-search.jpg

http://www.defamer.com/

Edited by qwerty