Damn you PBS

sox4lifeinPA

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
there was a john denver promo/fundraiser just on...

I just downloaded a ton of John Denver songs.

...turning...into......hippie....

....seeing...world...in...green.

i love PBS...

Check, Please! is an awesome show...

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)
Mr. Denver actually was a heck of a person and he had a ton of talent. I don't own anything by him, but I really never understood the shame in liking him. On the Behind The Music episode with him, watching his Mom cry over his death at the end, that was some VERY sad stuff.

the title of this thread should be in green. I'm very open to blue grass, country and folk. I never really listened much to JD....I'm quite happy that I downloaded a bunch of his stuff.

Country roooooooooad...take me hooooooooooooooome....to the placeeeeeee...where I was borrrrrrrrrrrn....west virginiaaaaaa...mountain mama...take me home!

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
the title of this thread should be in green. I'm very open to blue grass, country and folk.  I never really listened much to JD....I'm quite happy that I downloaded a bunch of his stuff.

Country roooooooooad...take me hooooooooooooooome....to the placeeeeeee...where I was borrrrrrrrrrrn....west virginiaaaaaa...mountain mama...take me home!

I was just saying how Denver is the butt of many jokes for no real reason at all.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 3, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
I was just saying how Denver is the butt of many jokes for no real reason at all.

he does look like a lesbian in some pictures. Bad call on the huge glasses and woman hair cut.

but he still rule(d)(s)! :cheers