someone shoot white!!

Iguana

I sense that the days are twindling for both Manuel and White. I can see a move happening for either of them on Friday.

Heres a question who goes first?

Will it be White to get released/traded or will Manuel be canned first?

While I'm liking Tom Gordon (he really is not doing bad, folks), I can't stand Rick White any longer. When is the last time he had a decent outing? He never helps this team. He needs to leave in favor of a Minor Leaguer, or better yet, a Major League acquisition.

If KW hasn't canned Manuel yet, he'll make a few more moves before finally putting the ax to Manuel. White will certainly be first. Hopefully that won't be KW's only move... maybe doing more than firing Ward will awaken this team.

I wasn't able to see the game, but did follow the scores. I knew White would find his way to the mound tonight. Can anybody tell me his stats? If not, I'll get them in the morning.

When we signed him, I was the only guy on this board who criticized it. I kept saying that he creates line drives. It won't stop. Maybe one of his teammates will smack him, ala Bob Ryan. One way or another, he has to go. This is Todd Ritchie, all over again. At least put him on the DL.

I wasn't able to see the game, but did follow the scores.  I knew White would find his way to the mound tonight.  Can anybody tell me his stats?  If not, I'll get them in the morning.

When we signed him, I was the only guy on this board who criticized it.  I kept saying that he creates line drives.  It won't stop.  Maybe one of his teammates will smack him, ala Bob Ryan.  One way or another, he has to go.  This is Todd Ritchie, all over again.  At least put him on the DL.

Without getting into the exact numbers White-flag put up tonight..... he got rocked :lol:

White isn't injured, at least he doesn't look that way. He still brings it at 93 MPH. If we let him go then we need to do so in a trade. He has an affordable contract and there are teasm looking for pitching. Get something for him. I am not sure we can wait around for the guy to get it together like he did last year in St Louis. Maybe we can use him in a trade package or something.