The furnace at my house broke last night.

sox4lifeinPA

I know the feeling of waking up to a house in the 40's or 50s. i don't know what's worse....waking up cold or knowing waht a pain in the ass is in store for you trying to get someone out to look at the furnace and then fix it. especially right around X-mas. if you are lucky...it'll be something small like an ignighter...that and service call was ONLY $100. whew!!!

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
I woke up to a 54 degree apartment.  :bang  I'm soooooo cold.

luckily I got the fireplace all fired up. (and the oven on and open, lol)

My toilet tank exploded while I was SITTING on it about a month ago. Yea, that was a fun experience!

(I'll post a pic tomorrow)

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
I know the feeling of waking up to a house in the 40's or 50s. i don't know what's worse....waking up cold or knowing waht a pain in the ass is in store for you trying to get someone out to look at the furnace and then fix it.  especially right around X-mas.  if you are lucky...it'll be something small like an ignighter...that and service call was ONLY $100.  whew!!!

I don't pay rent, heat, cable, etc. So I'm just waiting around until my house heats up again.

you'd cry if you saw the house I live in. Price tag 10-15 mil.