US Cellular Seats For Sale

TheKillerB's

QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 07:02 PM)
Now that I'm officially a season ticket holder, my first privledge came in my e-mail today.  The Sox are selling those hideous neon blue seats for 450 bucks a pair.  Is anyone here actually going to shell out the cash to buy these?

nope, not that much. Just a little too steep for me. It's sad because I really want one

QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 07:02 PM)
Now that I'm officially a season ticket holder, my first privledge came in my e-mail today.  The Sox are selling those hideous neon blue seats for 450 bucks a pair.  Is anyone here actually going to shell out the cash to buy these?

Hell I have already spent over $5,000 on tickets, mechandise etc for the sox this year, whats another $450? I am gona get these for sure. These were the seats that were in the stadium when the sox won the world series, i am all over these!!!

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 08:14 PM)
I could give you the password though...if no one has a problem with that...

Thanks, but I can't really shell out that much scratch for them right now.

My buddy got 2 seats from Busch stadium, as well as a seat back signed by all the living Cardinal Hall of Famers.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
Can I ask why a 19 year old like yourself has over 5000k just lying around?

Ever since I have started working at the age of 15, I have put $25 a week away into a seperate bank account for just this, the year the sox finally win it all. Ever since the beginning of the year, we all knew this team was special so I started taking money out of that account. The cool thing about saving that money is I didnt have to take 1 penny from the money I made over the summer :P

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Rich family?

I wish :lolhitting

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 10:34 PM)
Ever since I have started working at the age of 15, I have put $25 a week away into a seperate bank account for just this, the year the sox finally win it all.  Ever since the beginning of the year, we all knew this team was special so I started taking money out of that account.  The cool thing about saving that money is I didnt have to take 1 penny from the money I made over the summer :P

I wish  :lolhitting

dude thats really friggin cool

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
Ever since I have started working at the age of 15, I have put $25 a week away into a seperate bank account for just this, the year the sox finally win it all.  Ever since the beginning of the year, we all knew this team was special so I started taking money out of that account.  The cool thing about saving that money is I didnt have to take 1 penny from the money I made over the summer :P

I wish  :lolhitting

I gotta admit, that is one of the most loyal stories I have heard from a fan directed towards one team. Setting up a savings account for when the Sox win it all is absolutely priceless. Only one question, what happens when we repeat??

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Dec 12, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
Rich family?

full of s***?

25 x 52 = 1300 per year...

take that at 3.5 years thats only $4,550.

now, that means youve already dabbled into over 450 dollars worth above, and now plan on blowing another 450. now, i doubt as a 19 year old working at wac arnold's or wherever it may be, you can afford to spend that much. admit it. you're full of s***. its ok.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
full of s***?

now, that means youve already dabbled into over 450 dollars worth above, and now plan on blowing another 450.  now, i doubt as a 19 year old working at wac arnold's or wherever it may be, you can afford to spend that much.  admit it. you're full of s***. its ok.

yea, i was thinking the same thing and i'm never wrong.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
full of s***?

now, that means youve already dabbled into over 450 dollars worth above, and now plan on blowing another 450.  now, i doubt as a 19 year old working at wac arnold's or wherever it may be, you can afford to spend that much.  admit it. you're full of s***. its ok.

Does it really matter?

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
What the hell is even the point in buying these seats?  Where could you put them in your house that they wouldnt look out of place... not 2 mention it isnt like they are super comfortable either.

It would definitely compliment a White Sox shrine room or someone who has a blue room.