Twins-A's

witesoxfan

Hudson hit Kielty in the ass with a curveball, Kielty started towards the mound, and eventually got to first base. Apparently, Hudson hit someone earlier in the game....and then Reed hit someone else.

I don't know why Kielty would be as pissed as he was though. If you want to hit someone, you are not going to throw a curve ball at them. You are going to throw the heat.

Anyways....I assume the Twins lead the list of bench clearings and have done it against the most teams. They've had 4 bench clearing incidents, 1 against KC, 1 against Tampa Bay, 1 against us, and then this one against Oakland.

Apparently, teams are out to get the Twins.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:D alphabet boy and hunter come to mind lol.........hell just about the whole team i would like to knock the living daylights out of ........... :headbang

so are there gonna be a bunch of suspensions coming down the pipe here or what???????  :D

No....just a lot of talking, and nothing else.

It was actually quite pointless. No one was ejected, and I don't even think the benches were warned.

You know....the Twins are the only reason I even have hope for the White Sox. The White Sox, regardless of how s***ty they do play, are a much, much more talented team than the Twins. The talented team should win...not the s***ty team. Godamn, that pisses me off.

Anyways....the closest to any physical contact was Kielty pushing back the catcher Hernandez, who was trying to break it up. And he wasn't doing anything really.

I could go on about how I like Kielty as a player and how he is the kind of player I'd like the White Sox to have....but I won't.

:fyou the Twinkies

Anyone who charges the mound, or attempts to, after getting hit by a curveball is a clueless moron.

Whatever happened to dusting yourself off and trotting on down to first? How many times did Ron Hunt and Minnie Minoso charge the mound? Many of these bench clearing incidents are ridiculous.

Hudson hit Kielty in the ass with a curveball, Kielty started towards the mound, and eventually got to first base.  Apparently, Hudson hit someone earlier in the game....and then Reed hit someone else.

I don't know why Kielty would be as pissed as he was though.  If you want to hit someone, you are not going to throw a curve ball at them.  You are going to throw the heat.

Anyways....I assume the Twins lead the list of bench clearings and have done it against the most teams. They've had 4 bench clearing incidents, 1 against KC, 1 against Tampa Bay, 1 against us, and then this one against Oakland. 

Apparently, teams are out to get the Twins.

f*** THE TWINS

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

CWSOX45

I'm so sick of these assholes. Bunch of damn babies. People get hit in baseball. botom line........... Tri hunter started all this s*** with his starring down the pitcher if the ball comes within inches of him. I dont care who gets suspended for how long, i just want to see a team beat the living f*** out of them next time they clear the bench. What is it? 5 times now this year and they havent thrown a punch?f***in idiots.

:fyou twins!

I'm so sick of these assholes. Bunch of damn babies. People get hit in baseball. botom line........... Tri hunter started all this s*** with his starring down the pitcher if the ball comes within inches of him. I dont care who gets suspended for how long, i just want to see a team beat the living f*** out of them next time they clear the bench. What is it? 5 times now this year and they havent thrown a punch?f***in idiots.

:fyou  twins!

Let's see....

KC

SOX

A's (twice?)

TB

There's a few players on Minnesota that you just wanna beat the piss out of.

A.J. Pierzynski

Torii Hunter

Doug Mientiekajkjlsfawicz (however the hell you spell is god damn name)

Bobby Kielty

Cristian Guzman

All five of these guys think they're f***in hot dogs, and act like they're the best god damn players in the league. I hate all of them, and would love to see the Sox and Twins play a tackle football game on an off-day.

CWSOX45

A.J. Pierzynski

Torii Hunter

Bobby Kielty

Cristian Guzman

All five of these guys think they're f***in hot dogs, and act like they're the best god damn players in the league. I hate all of them, and would love to see the Sox and Twins play a tackle football game on an off-day.

CWSOX45

Just passing them in the standings would do it for me..... :bang

A.J. Pierzynski

Torii Hunter

Bobby Kielty

Cristian Guzman

CWSOX45

Just passing them in the standings would do it for me..... :bang

That too, but this would be a nice little extra.

CWSOX45

I'm sure its been discussed ad nasuem, but the real hatred of the Twins comes from the fact that although they whine incessently, the national media loves them. The Twins can make 10 negative comments about the Sox for every one Sox comment about the Twins, but we're still the bad guys.... now if we could only beat them on the field, I'd feel sooooo much better.

Of course, if we could fight them on the field like we did against the Tigers in 2000 (one of the craziest games I've ever been to), I'd love to see Maggs jump kicking some Twins ass.

Kielty is a guy that I hate on the Twins but would love to have him on the Sox. The guy is an OBP timely-hit kind of guy. He kills balls when he needs to. He is the guy that single-handedly pretty much cost us atleast 3 games last year....without including intangibles in there. I remember the first Twins-Sox series of the year....Ritchie pitched...and Kielty hit one a mile out to CF on a 3-0 count(which, BTW, I hate.....I can't stand it when teams hit us hard on 3-0 counts...bugs the s*** out of me). We lost the game, and it seemed Ritchie's ERA went no place but up after that incident. Also..the last series of the year....Kielty hit 2 2-run homers on back-to-back nights in the bottom of the 8th inning with the score at the time being 2-1.

Unless he signs with the Sox...I'm gonna hate that f***ing son of a b****.

Kielty is a guy that I hate on the Twins but would love to have him on the Sox.  The guy is an OBP timely-hit kind of guy.  He kills balls when he needs to.  He is the guy that single-handedly pretty much cost us atleast 3 games last year....without including intangibles in there.  I remember the first Twins-Sox series of the year....Ritchie pitched...and Kielty hit one a mile out to CF on a 3-0 count(which, BTW, I hate.....I can't stand it when teams hit us hard on 3-0 counts...bugs the s*** out of me).  We lost the game, and it seemed Ritchie's ERA went no place but up after that incident.  Also..the last series of the year....Kielty hit 2 2-run homers on back-to-back nights in the bottom of the 8th inning with the score at the time being 2-1. 

Unless he signs with the Sox...I'm gonna hate that f***ing son of a b****.

Kielty is one of my favorite guys to watch play. I've been saying it since last year. I wish there was a way to get him on the Sox. He just makes things happen.