Sox scouts at the BOB

southsider2k5

Screw Kim, he cant pitch under pressure for s***.

Lets get Jung Bong from the Braves, at least we'll have a nice name on our team :)

Even soxfan420 could get into the team then! :D

Anyways....I was thinking that we trade PK and either Rios or White....whoever they want....for Kim and Womack. We take on some salary....and get a leadoff guy in Womack....and if Jimenez doesn't want to get his lazy ass into CF....Womack can go there...with Rowand as the 4th guy, getting plenty of starts.

Screw Kim, he cant pitch under pressure for s***.

Lets get Jung Bong from the Braves, at least we'll have a nice name on our team :)

Thats all he is. I know he's supposed to be a top prospect but I watched him throw a bullpen session for about 20 minutes on Sunday in San Diego and he couldn't throw anything for a strike.

Hampton looked pretty solid during his session though.

Guest hotsoxchick1
May I digress on Grace?  Nothing to do with the Sox. 

In his rookie year, Harry Carey was doing the play by play, and Grace had long blonde hair and a lot of other youthful good looks.  Someone on the other team hit a high pop fly about thirty feet or so behind first and 10-20 feet foul.  So Grace races back and camps under it, losing his hat in the process.  All you can see is his youthful face and looooong blonde hair blowing in the wind.  Of course, he caught the ball, but Harry never mentioned that.  All he could talk about was how good looking Grace was, and if he were a young lady in Chicago, he would do whatever it takes to get to know him, etc. etc.  Harry went on and on about Grace's looks for several minutes, forgetting about the game completely, until Stone took over.  Funniest thing I ever saw Harry do.

lol jim.. i remember the young mr. grace... how i wished he played for the south side... i dont think i have ever seen a player look so fine ............ ;)

I think either trade would be fine. Trading PK would allow Frank to play 1st, with Grace avaialable as a late inning defensive replacement when he doesn't start. Frank's bat would probably pick up its pace a bit, as it always has when he plays the field. PK is good, but like Jason says, he's no $8Mil player. Kim is a decent, versatile pitcher and could prove to be a valueable asset.