Buehrle!!!!!!!!

Soxplosion

I aint putting up with this guys crap anymore! I saw him suck last time and I decided that maybe he deserved another chance. I said, after his last start, that either this start he was going to dominate and become the ace we all know he can be, or he was going to stink again and go down the path of Todd Ritchie. Look at the similarities, both got no run support. They had great ERAs but couldnt win any games cuz they got no runs. So their confidence blew up and Ritchie finally exploded. He continued to stink and we all know how that story ends. Buehrle blew up last week and I decided that this start would show a bit of the future perhaps. He blew up too. Im not saying he cant recover but the similarities hes shown to Ritchie are rather scary...

Buerhle needs to put some 0s in there. Colon wasnt getting too much run support and he continues to pitch very well .

Colons a tough pitcher and the man can pitch. Buehrle gets no support and just loses it. Last year, trolls told me that Buehrle was good only because he got lots of RS. I said thats bull and that he had any ERA of like three so the run support didnt matter. I guess that was the only reason he was good, sinc eobviously without it he cant pitch to save his life, like Colon has...

I said in the begining of the season that if Buehrle doesn't get run support, it would be interesting to see how he reacts. so far, it hasn't been good. this is really the first time in his career he's struggled with no offensive support and his confidence is hurting. hopefully he gets through this, which I think he will.

I aint putting up with this guys crap anymore! I saw him suck last time and I decided that maybe he deserved another chance. I said, after his last start, that either this start he was going to dominate and become the ace we all know he can be, or he was going to stink again and go down the path of Todd Ritchie. Look at the similarities, both got no run support. They had great ERAs but couldnt win any games cuz they got no runs. So their confidence blew up and Ritchie finally exploded. He continued to stink and we all know how that story ends. Buehrle blew up last week and I decided that this start would show a bit of the future perhaps. He blew up too. Im not saying he cant recover but the similarities hes shown to Ritchie are rather scary...

Are you comparing Todd Ritchie to Mark Buehrle? Are you f***ing kidding me? What is next, are you going to say that Clinton and Bush are similar?

I you're being overly tough on a guy who has been our best pitcher (and often our only good pitcher) over the last couple years. What good pitcher hasn't gone through some tough times?

While the Ritchie comparison is interesting (and hopefully proves untrue), Ritchie was never the pitcher that Buehrle has been.

I think he only thinks about oil...IMO...dont get mad at me.

Who? Bush or Clinton? I dont like either one. Clinton was a disgrace and Bush is a coward. He couldnt go to war when he had the chance, but now hes sent real soldiers off to die and hes trying to play soldier by dressing up like one. If I ever met a president like him, I would turn my back. So in the end, Id say Clinton is better, but that aint saying much...

Who? Bush or Clinton? I dont like either one. Clinton was a disgrace and Bush is a coward. He couldnt go to war when he had the chance, but now hes sent real soldiers off to die and hes trying to play soldier by dressing up like one. If I ever met a president like him, I would turn my back. So in the end, Id say Clinton is better, but that aint saying much...

I'm referring to Bush...IMO, i think he wants his firm to get all the oil of Iraq so he can make more money.

I'm referring to Bush...IMO, i think he wants his firm to get all the oil of Iraq so he can make more money.

I try to stay out of politics, but you are certifiable if you believe that. Like Bush or not, that is the most ridiculous assertion I have ever heard.

I you're being overly tough on a guy who has been our best pitcher (and often our only good pitcher) over the last couple years.  What good pitcher hasn't gone through some tough times?

While the Ritchie comparison is interesting (and hopefully proves untrue), Ritchie was never the pitcher that Buehrle has been.

No Ritchie isnt anything compared to Buehrle, Ritchies 2002 season is quite comparable to Buehrles 2003 season thus far. And I hope Im wrong, but right now theyre frighteningly similar. Youre actually the first person to understand my Ritchie-Buehrle comparison which I think makes plenty of sense...

I try to stay out of politics, but you are certifiable if you believe that.  Like Bush or not, that is the most ridiculous assertion I have ever heard.

I hate Bush but I think the fact that hes wants oil outta Iraq is ridiculous. Hes just a bad president and a coward. Thats all...

I try to stay out of politics, but you are certifiable if you believe that.  Like Bush or not, that is the most ridiculous assertion I have ever heard.

IMO, he makes this war because of the past of his father and for the oil...this doesnt have to do about Democracy and that bulls***, you cant put Democracy like a dictator way.

Look at the similarities. I aint reposting em. Look at the first post...

Once again you are looking at the damned stats. If you aren't watching the games you have no idea what is happening. Mark got f***ed by his lame ass CF. He should have only given up two runs tonight, but his CF has the approximate range of a snail. To equate that to the horrible pitching of Todd Ritchie is ignorant.

There is a difference between Buehrle and Ritchie. That is, not including the fact that Buehrle is a lefty and Ritchie is a righty.

Buehrle has a career ERA of under 3.50.....in the AL. Ritchie's best year to date was a year in which he posted an ERA around 3.50...in the NL. If you translate those...I see much more success out of Buehrle over those 2 years than I do out of Ritchie in that one.

Can pitchers not go through rough times or something now a days? Am I the only one on this board that realizes it is May? We are lucky it is not July or August...that's when we should get worried.

I you're being overly tough on a guy who has been our best pitcher (and often our only good pitcher) over the last couple years.  What good pitcher hasn't gone through some tough times?

No Ritchie isnt anything compared to Buehrle, Ritchies 2002 season is quite comparable to Buehrles 2003 season thus far. And I hope Im wrong, but right now theyre frighteningly similar. Youre actually the first person to understand my Ritchie-Buehrle comparison which I think makes plenty of sense...

A lot of guys have a bad year. The bottom line is we need to realize that Mark is not an ACE. Mark is truly a #2 pitcher in the rotation. On a great team, MB would be an excellent compliment to a dominant starter. He is a a 15-16 win a year guy who will occasionally knock on the door of 20. He has had two great years and will have others, but as the saying goes, water eventually finds its level. I truly believe that Mark is a # 2 guy, not an ace.

The problem I believe is he is trying to live up to the expectations of being an ace. He wasn't getting run support early on. He wasn't getting much help defensively. He's trying to be too perfect. Now, that he is struggling, it has gotten in his head. Don't expect him to turn back into the Buehrle of the past two years right away. I am confident he will be fine, but it will not happen overnight. And expectations of an automatic 20 wins a year just aren't realistic.

IMO, he makes this war because of the past of his father and for the oil...this doesnt have to do about Democracy and that bulls***, you cant put Democracy like a dictator way.

That made no sense at all. I suggest you stay out of politics. At least not until you have a better understanding of the American Government. You don't have to like him or not, but try and be educated about how things work.