Buehrle!!!!!!!!

Soxplosion

I agree there are no comparisons between him and Ritchie aside from a few pretty awful outings, but then again Greg Maddux really sucked his first 4 outings. Don't get too hung up on Buehrle's record. He really has only pitched badly in 5 of his 11 starts and even that is arguable.

I do think his problems are between the ears though.

Guest hotsoxchick1

roman ......geez us........now your on marks ass. whos next????? ..or is there anyone left you havent dissed on is probably how i should pose that question....you are the biggest wind sock i have ever seen.......when mark does good i do not want to hear you praise him...or anyone else you have bashed on.... you are the biggest fair weather fan i have ever seen in my life ........make up your mind, pick a side and stick with it for a change ok......either your with the team or your against it..........plain and simple........and btw.. FRANK SUCKS......... ;) ........HA

roman ......geez us........now your on marks ass. whos next????? ..or is there anyone left you havent dissed on is probably how i should pose that question....you are the biggest wind sock i have ever seen.......when mark does good i do not want to hear you praise him...or anyone else you have bashed on.... you are the biggest fair weather fan i have ever seen in my life ........make up your mind, pick a side and stick with it for a change ok......either your with the team or your against it..........plain and simple........and btw.. FRANK SUCKS......... ;) ........HA

HSC..... you know if MB has 2 good outings in his next two starts MB will be the greatest thing since stink on s*** with SoxTalk's resident windsock :rolleyes:

In my humble opinion we are seeing Mark Buerhle as a young pitcher he is, who has bukku talent. He is going through what I think is the first real prolonged stretch of inefectiveness and of course a whole lot of bad luck. It is a challenge and a learning experience all at the same time. When he comes out of this, and he will, Buerhle will be even better then he was before. Many, many good pitchers have gone through this in the beginning of their careers. I think Mark will be there and finish with at least 15 wins. Colon on the other hand is a horse and has the experience. He is a great pitcher now. Mark can learn from Colon and hopefully he is paying attention. Patience, oh great Sox fans, we will see a turnaround.

Hey, Ive never ripped on Frank. Not once. And I never will.

And I didnt insult Buehrle I just said that he personally reminds me of Ritchie. Im only saying what I believe steff. And I havent been a big fan of Marks since the whole money fiasco. He seems to not wanna be here. Its fine if he doesnt want to be here but he just shouldnt expect my support...

Guest hotsoxchick1

easy francis................ ;) this week its mark.. next week it will be paulie or whoever sucks at the time... its ok roman we expect nothing less from you............ :D

easy francis................ ;)  this week its mark.. next week it will be paulie or whoever sucks at the time...  its  ok roman we expect nothing less from you............ :D

We could add a special Roman category to our pick to click contest. Roman's Pick to be Ripped!

Any takers?

We could add a special Roman category to our pick to click contest.  Roman's Pick to be Ripped! 

Any takers?

How about a RIP Roman day instead? Like we used to have RIP Threadkiller Thursday on espn.

Roman selects his player to rip, then we take parting shots...

We could add a special Roman category to our pick to click contest.  Roman's Pick to be Ripped! 

Any takers?

How about a RIP Roman day instead? Like we used to have RIP Threadkiller Thursday on espn.

How about we just rip Roman? :rolleyes:

Any takers?

How about we just rip Roman? :rolleyes:

OK I'll compromise. We'll just rip on Roman :D