MVP 06 Release Date

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Dec 27, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
According to both easports.com and gamestop.com, shipping will start as early as Jan. 17, 2006.

I'll be placing a pre-order for $29.99, will you?

I will have to place my order soon, but i remember that MVP 05 came out last year during spriing training. Do they have it done early becuase they had more time to work on it or because they don't have to wait for FA signings because it is college?

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Dec 28, 2005 -> 12:30 PM)
I will have to place my order soon, but i remember that MVP 05 came out last year during spriing training. Do they have it done early becuase they had more time to work on it or because they don't have to wait for FA signings because it is college?

I think they're just trying to coincide with the beginning of the college season.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 28, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)
Griffey didn't even have real players!  You can't have fun with that.  Big Magoo sucks.

They just didnt have the names, but the players were accurate. I made the sox, and they were domiant. Home run derby- Sammy Scrap was king.

As good as MVP was the last few years, im not gunna get this one. I dont care for college baseball at all and i would rather spend 10 dollars more to play with my beloved sox on a not as good game than to play with some college team i have absolutly no information on. Maybe Ill rent it.