What I noticed about Sox stuff at Disney World

KeithFranklin

The funniest thing now is having other Sox fans acknowledge each other. I don't know how many times people have seen my coat and said Go Sox. It sounds so funny, since they don't need to 'Go'...they already gone and won it. I guess they mean Go Sox for the future! :bang :P :D

But now we are all friends, brought together by this winning team. So I guess I'll say it too.... :gosox1:

I can confirm it as well, and it's fantastic. For years I've been about the only one at The Mouse decked out in Sox gear, but when we took the kids in November there was Championship gear on a lot of visitors. my kids and I made sure to give a shout out to every Sox fan we ran across (much to my wife's amusement), and it was a major Sox love-fest!

:gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1:

oh yeah, definitely while i'm on winter break from college i was walking around new york city not-wearing anything that said white sox on it and some guy wearing a white sox hat is walking in my direction and i just said Nice hat. He smiled... it didn't make my day but maybe its different me growing up in NY being a white sox fan. GO SOX