Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 06:12 PM)
From what i have heard from ESPN, it seems that he brought this upon himslef.

hmm, let's look at his track record:

2004: suspended entire season for marijuana possesion

Oct 2005: makes obscene gesture to fans

Dec 2005: driving on revoked license

Gator Bowl: stomps on players leg, lies about apoligizing

yeah, I'd say he brought it upon himself.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
hmm, let's look at his track record:

2004:  suspended entire season for marijuana possesion

Oct 2005:  makes obscene gesture to fans

Dec 2005:  driving on revoked license

Gator Bowl:  stomps on players leg, lies about apoligizing

yeah, I'd say he brought it upon himself.

Hmm, I thought his little soiree' with two 14 year old girls would have made his list of s***ty things done.

The 20-year-old has had a series of run-ins with the law this offseason.

In (2004), he was convicted on three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor after he and two teammates gave alcohol to 14- and 15-year-old girls at the players' apartment. He was acquitted of a charge of having sex with one of the girls and was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $2,250.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1851263

You know this guy bought into his own hype about the same time that Mike got drafted.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 7, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
Hmm, I thought his little soiree' with two 14 year old girls would have made his list of s***ty things done. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1851263

You know this guy bought into his own hype about the same time that Mike got drafted.

wow, I forgot about that. well, you can add that to the list, too.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 7, 2006 -> 05:42 PM)
It would be so nice if the NFL turned its back on this kid and he actually had to work for a living with that degree he got... Oops.

You gotta be a real POS to have the NFL turn its back on you. Marcus has a million dollar arm, its too bad his brain is equipped with $.02 worth of common sense.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jan 7, 2006 -> 11:13 PM)
I know I would not want that pos on the bears

I would take him on the Bears.... let him sit on the bench for at least 1 season preferably 2 get his head on straight and than become a dominant QB for us for the future. Not a 1st round pick though on him...

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 7, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)
let him sit on the bench for at least 1 season preferably 2 get his head on straight and than become a dominant QB for us for the future. 

Ha, I bet Frank Beamer thought the same thing....

I was reading the Sun-Times and he made the comment of saying, "I'm just going to move onto the next level, baby" or something along those lines. Just like southsider2k5 side, I hope the nfl turns its back on him. Unfortunately, with the last name Vick, I think he'll get drafted.

QUOTE(JimJab @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 12:19 AM)
I was reading the Sun-Times and he made the comment of saying, "I'm just going to move onto the next level, baby" or something along those lines.  Just like southsider2k5 side, I hope the nfl turns its back on him.  Unfortunately, with the last name Vick, I think he'll get drafted.

Yea, I think those were the exact words. Just shows the type of character he is..

QUOTE(JimJab @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 05:19 AM)
I was reading the Sun-Times and he made the comment of saying, "I'm just going to move onto the next level, baby" or something along those lines.  Just like southsider2k5 side, I hope the nfl turns its back on him.  Unfortunately, with the last name Vick, I think he'll get drafted.

And maybe more than just drafted. Rotoworld's take is that he's a near certain first-rounder... Is this equally obvious to all the draftniks here?

:unsure:

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jan 7, 2006 -> 11:33 PM)
And maybe more than just drafted.  Rotoworld's take is that he's a near certain first-rounder...  Is this equally obvious to all the draftniks here?

:unsure:

I wish there was a rule to keep someone like him out of the draft. For all the things he's done, I hope no one takes him, but as its been stated by others, including myself that won't happen.

I would take him on the Bears.... let him sit on the bench for at least 1 season preferably 2 get his head on straight and than become a dominant QB for us for the future. Not a 1st round pick though on him...

I think he's pass the point of maturing in his life. He's just low-life scum.