Borchard Called Up!

Disco72

Here's a funny story, I just got on-line a few minutes ago, and I went to look at the Sox line-up tonite as the first thing, and under yahoo line-ups, CF was listed as "Unknown", and I made a joke to myself, like "What did they call up Borchard or something?" next site I go to, whitesox.com....

I still don't know about this move though, we'll see, maybe Walker will be able to straighten him out or something. Now I'm f***ing pissed that I have no TV for today's game!!!

I'm pissed too. Just went to the guide looking for it and the freaking thing isn't on. What a bunch of crapola.

I just thought of something awesome though, Joey B's been called up just in time, the Sox-Dodgers Series is coming up! :headbang :headbang

Oh ya, thats in like two weeks. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest hotsoxchick1

well im glad to see joe up here... but what exactly does it say for our crack pot medical staff about harris????? oh last week it was nothing to worry about.....i guess a 3rd degree seperation is a little alarming??? geez us.......leave it to herm........ :rolleyes:

I still don't know about this move though, we'll see, maybe Walker will be able to straighten him out or something. Now I'm f***ing pissed that I have no TV for today's game!!!

Don't know why Walker would straighten him out since he has had his worst two seasons as a pro so far with Walker as his hitting coach.

I'm not one to make predictions, but here goes one with an IF attached...

If Borchard ends back up in AAA this year, expect him to start to turn things around within two weeks of his return. Read into that whatever you want to......

Don't know why Walker would straighten him out since he has had his worst two seasons as a pro so far with Walker as his hitting coach.

I am still not happy about Walker, like you say Walker did nothing for alot of guys down there. :huh:

If Borchard ends back up in AAA this year, expect him to start to turn things around within two weeks of his return.  Read into that whatever you want to......

I think you might be right on that one... atleast if hes half the competior hes been hyped up to be...

I might consider sending him back to B-ham too...

If Borchard ends back up in AAA this year, expect him to start to turn things around within two weeks of his return.  Read into that whatever you want to......

I think you might be right on that one... atleast if hes half the competior hes been hyped up to be...

No need. Charlotte will take care of it.

I believe that it will prove to be too soon for Joey B. However, he can hold down CF defensively till we figure out what else we are going to do out there. And, as they say, you never know... big league pitchers may be just good enough to make JB into a big league hitter. It has happened in the past.

Guest hotsoxchick1

in other words greg ritchie will take care of it???? at least thats what i read into it.........

in other words greg ritchie will take care of it???? at least thats what i read into it.........

Read into it what you want.......

But the facts are Borchard had his best year under Ritchie and has struggled under Walker.

Not saying that is the only reason, but it could be seen as a contributing factor.

Borchard is still "long" and you all know the numbers he's put up in Charlotte this year. Given those two factors, it's hard to understand the Pollyannaish sentiments being expressed here.

For those not familer with JJ's posts... best to keep webster.com open in another window....

Pollyannaish - a person characterized by irrepressible optimism and a tendency to find good in everything

For those not familer with JJ's posts... best to keep webster.com open in another window....

Pollyannaish - a person characterized by irrepressible optimism and a tendency to find good in everything

Webster is an absolute stud. I know JJ will agree with one of our minor league writers Cerbaho who is a HUGE Webster fan.

I like Webster and Reed a whole lot and I'm glad the two of them will be around in a couple years. Reed quicker then Webster.