Does your Church make you feel like this?

Texsox

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:57 PM)
Hmm I dind't know that treating everyone equally is being racist.. Heck you learn something new everyday...

Cross reference from the Ozzy Jr thread. Sorry for the confusion. I'll dumb it down a bit.. ;)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 04:51 PM)
So all the facts that link him to the Hitler's Boys group (which name eldudes me) is stupid to think he was not brainwashed like the rest of Germany to believe in Hitler's way.. I see now.

Um, it would be The Hitler Youth (I can see why you're not able to think of that. . .). And it was pretty much compulsary (I'll save you looking that up: it means required).

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 03:50 PM)
PLease explain what you think my views

Cause persona I feel that everyone should be equally treated..

NOOOOOO the humaity.. Why would we want that?

Except for obviously the Mexicans like you said earlier.

The funny thing is that the the God you keep denying demands that all peoples be treated as you would treat yourself, that no one is any better in his eyes than anywhere else. But I am sure the bible got that from Goebles or something...

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 02:58 PM)
Now your just trying to make youself  look smart.. Isn't that cute..

No answer again. What I wrote must be what you are implying then. Nah. You just don't know how to troll and don't remember what your previous posts were.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 01:01 PM)
Um, it would be The Hitler Youth (I can see why you're not able to think of that. . .). And it was pretty much compulsary (I'll save you looking that up: it means required).

I believe that the Pope also left the HY about as soon as he could, even while the war was still on, in order to do church work, if my memory serves.

Ok, I think it's time to stop playing with the monkey in the cage, or a troll, whatever you want to call him.

Meanwhile, it's been fun playing, ya'll. We'll have to do it again sometime... but this has gone far enough, on many levels.

Edited by kapkomet