I Gone!

Bullard

Well everyone, unfortunately my days as a CWS is officially over. I guess with the signings of Lopez, Randolph and Bentz, I became expendable. I am currently looking for a new affiliate so I will keep you guys posted on the outcome. Thanks for supporting me throughout the years and best of luck to all of you in whatever walks of life you take!

QUOTE(Bullard @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 10:18 PM)
Well everyone, unfortunately my days as a CWS is officially over.  I guess with the signings of Lopez, Randolph and Bentz, I became expendable.  I am currently looking for a new affiliate so I will keep you guys posted on the outcome.  Thanks for supporting me throughout the years and best of luck to all of you in whatever walks of life you take!

Best of luck to whereever you end up.

Jim

I'm really sorry to hear about your release. Hopefully in the end it works out for the best and you'll find a better opportunity to move up in another organization. Know that you'll always have people here pulling for ya to make the majors. You've given it your all and have already done what most people could only dream of and hopefully in the future you'll be able to do more.

Regardless, you've been nothing but class and I for one will continue to follow your career wherever you go. You'll always have fans at Soxtalk and please keep us informed. In the future, I'm hoping to one day put up an article on FutureSox about your call to the majors somewhere. :cheers

All the best Jim and please make sure you keep us informed. Plus, I got to whoop up on ya again in the fantasy baseball league :D

Good luck, Bull. I always hoped you'd get a chance to make it to the big leagues with us. I'll be following you wherever you go, and hopefully you'll be pitching in the majors before you know it!

I'd also like to say thanks for taking time out to post on our message board, keeping us informed of what's going on inside the organization.

Again, best of luck,

Evan Solon

Good luck to you Bull,

You gave us Barons fans some great memories during your 3+ years at the Met. I hope you had a great experence as a Baron.

P.S. Hopefully you don't return to the SL and terrorize us :P

All kidding aside you were a great Baron and will be missed around the Met

Damn Jim.

Our favorite son is leaving us, and this really sucks. You have been nothing but a complete class act for us, always willing to take time and answer questions for anyone and everyone. We'll definately miss you and don't be afraid to stop by and say hey every time you get a chance. Definately keep us posted on your goings on, and we'll all be rooting for you to get that shot at the bigs, even if it is in the wrong uniform. Take care, stay healthy, and pitch your ass off

Mike

QUOTE(mannyfast @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 02:31 PM)
Best of Luck Bull! 

My favorite Bull moments at the Met were when they played "California" when you warmed up... 

and when you got Fielder in the helmet in that game vs. Huntsville in 04  :)

LOL!!!

I loved seeing that big tub of lard falling to the ground he had been edgeing toward the plate the first couple of games and crushing our staff and Bull send him a lesson. And it worked because Bull owned Fielder going 1-20 against the Bull.