coincidence???

TheBlackSox8

I find this odd...I haven't changed my profile, with the exception of avatar and signature changes, since about April of 2005. I go in to check it out and possibly make changes, and what I see next to the favorite Whitesox moment is- 2005 World Series Champions....; ).

I remember putting that at the beginning of the season last year......and after seeing that I fell back in my chair laughing with a smile on my face.

I'm now charging $10 for psychic readings... :D

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 07:03 PM)
You also stole my avatar idea with Sunshine Bear.

i found it from another board.......i had that idea when i saw it sunday....but totally lost it until i saw it on another board.....All i did was shrink it so it'd fit

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 07:10 PM)
aww....squeamish??

Na, hardly at all. That is just f***ed up, though. I mean, I'll watch any movie that comes out, no matter how disgusting it's supposed to be. That never affects me at all. And I can look at your sig, but it's definitely not easy. It's probably a whole lot worse for other people.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 07:19 PM)
Na, hardly at all.  That is just f***ed up, though.  I mean, I'll watch any movie that comes out, no matter how disgusting it's supposed to be.  That never affects me at all.  And I can look at your sig, but it's definitely not easy.  It's probably a whole lot worse for other people.

i'm just messing.....IT CAN'T BE REAL?!?!?! can it??? ;)

My work network requires a password with a combination of upper and lower case plus some characters from the top row of the keyboard, so I use Sox players to remember the freaking things. My last four have been traded or released.

Rowand33

Thomas35

Everett8

Harris1

Now I am on Cotts46 and hoping for the best. I considered using Buehrle56 but fear I’ll forget how to spell it and lock myself out.