best excuse ever

Reddy

so this is the best excuse i've ever heard for getting out of assignments in school.

my brother yesterday was shot in the back of the head with a bb gun (he was only hit in the head because he dove to avoid being shot...), but at the time, we all thought he was fine cuz he got up and was laughing about it and went about his business. then later last night my parents called me telling me that the doctor thought he needed to get xrays to make sure the bullet wasnt still in his head.

well apparently it was and this morning he had it cut out, then went back to school holding gauze to his head. throughout the day he got to say "i got shot in the head - i couldnt do my homework, the doctor cut it out this morning" etc etc

now it was a scary night/morning, but now since he's ok it's a freakin hilarious story/excuse!

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 06:26 PM)
were you the one who yanked cannon on him?

lol nah

we were out paintballing and a friend of mine was like "hey we should use bb guns too!" which was brilliant

Messing with guns isn't funny, to me, at least. Around here there's always stories of someone being careless during hunting season and dying because of it. It's great he was fine, but you shouldn't be able to own a gun without some sort of hunter's/gun safety training. I did, and I never got hurt, but I still think that should be the case.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 14, 2006 -> 12:03 AM)
Messing with guns isn't funny, to me, at least. Around here there's always stories of someone being careless during hunting season and dying because of it. It's great he was fine, but you shouldn't be able to own a gun without some sort of hunter's/gun safety training. I did, and I never got hurt, but I still think that should be the case.

i completely agree with you. it was my friends gun and earlier in the day i was arguing with him about even bringing it. i didnt see the point and i didnt want him to. if he'da listened to me none of this woulda happened. but i'm sure he wont do it again anytime soon. same with my friend that pulled the trigger - it really kinda freaked him out and rightfully so. we were just lucky that nothing bad came of it

A long time ago i remember my dad was shot with a bb gun twice getting out of his car after work and my moms winshield was hit as well as my next door neighbors window. My dad saw some kids who lived across the street back out of a window and close it so we called the cops and i remember they werent answering the door and had to kick it open, but i dont remember if they got arrested or anything.