White Sox picture will win Cy Young!

crazyman26

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jan 23, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
For a one to win the Cy Young, the White Sox need to do a better job developing their pictures.

I suggest they hire this girl, Martha, who works at the Wal-Mart by me. She takes great care of my pictures.

:)

I dont know about that. I heard Martha has been accused of "doctoring" some pictures, to give them a little more strength and definition. Is she liscensed?

Edited by kyyle23

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 23, 2006 -> 08:32 AM)
I dont know about that.  I heard Martha has been accused of "doctoring" some pictures, to give them a little more strength and definition.  Is she liscensed?

Good question.

She developed all of the pictures from the last Balco Labs staff picnic.

They were supposed to be wallet size, but they came back 8x10s.

Hmmmm...

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 23, 2006 -> 09:48 AM)
They are much better when he is coaching a team I don't care about.

Yeah, but he made it easy for me not to care about the Bears at that time. At the end, all of his press conferences were comical.

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Jan 23, 2006 -> 02:49 PM)
HaHa!!!

I'm lovin it.....A simple question butchered into an awesome thread!!!  But I think we scared off CrazyMan..... He has had no response to this at all :huh

JiYea!!!!!

We probably did scare off Crazyman, poor guy. (Even though he did spell it "picture" twice, haha.) I hope he comes back and posts though.

QUOTE(yakyusox @ Jan 24, 2006 -> 01:02 AM)
Hey, the people who told me are right. This IS a great board. Pitcher and picture. Ha. I get it. Are you a cub fan? I wanna talk s*** to a cub fan soooooo bad.  :crying

Cub trolls are wacked fast around here. I believe SOuthsider wacked one in under 55 seconds for a new world record.

You may wish to try mlb or espn's message boards. And basically we try and avoid "talking s***" here.

Nice. I see. I did go to the Heckler board and since they had no good comebacks they just took down their message boards for two stories. The next pitcher to win any award would have to be number 56. To tell the truth, Early Wynn won in '59 and the Sox lost. Lamarr Hoyt won it in '83 and we lost. Black Jack won it in '93 and they lost (wait for it). Hell, I won't mention 2000. I was kinda hopin' Gar wouldn't get it. Hence, I've learned that any award, other than the one award with the 30 flag, is a consolation prize. It's like trying to find gold in a silver mine; it's like trying to drink whiskey from a bottle of wine. :drink

:gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox3: :gosox1: :gosox2: :bringit

Cub trolls are wacked fast around here. I believe SOuthsider wacked one in under 55 seconds for a new world record.

You may wish to try mlb or espn's message boards. And basically we try and avoid "talking s***" here.

I am not even from Chicago. I am a Canadian. I became a fan of the White Sox during their playoff run last year. It wasnt because they won so much, it is because I like to cheef for the underdogs and the teams that are overlooked. The media seems to like to hype the Yankees, Red Sox, and even the Cubs, and it bores me to death.

Of course I am thrilled they won though. I was cheering for them.

Edited by crazyman26