Soxtalk = BANNED

DukeNukeEm

How certain people can envision Samuel Jackson's line's in 'Snakes on a Plane' I can picture Keenan's. I've seen my fair share of "Keenan and Kel" episodes on Nickelodeon in the day. In that scene featured within your signature, he'd probably be whining and complaining in his usual manner. Such as, "Ohhhhhh mannnn. These snakes are ALLLLLLLL OVVEERRRRR..." [trailing off into non-audible pouting and eye squinting]

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 06:40 AM)
How certain people can envision Samuel Jackson's line's in 'Snakes on a Plane' I can picture Keenan's. I've seen my fair share of "Keenan and Kel" episodes on Nickelodeon in the day. In that scene featured within your signature, he'd probably be whining and complaining in his usual manner. Such as, "Ohhhhhh mannnn. These snakes are ALLLLLLLL OVVEERRRRR..." [trailing off into non-audible pouting and eye squinting]

LOL...i've never seen a snakes on a plane screen shot where i haven't laughed...because even if its just a picture of people sitting on a plane with no snakes...you know when they find out there's snakes on the plane they are gonna be f***ed...haha this movie is awesome...

and perhaps some of this thread should be in green

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 12:42 PM)
No, go for it.  Why?

Because we have bad words?

OK.

Obviously, it's because all of the raging liberals at school don't want their students to see well-reasoned arguments from the right.

Or should that really be in green?

Replace one vowel in "Soxtalk" and you have your answer. The firewalls probably have simple "worm" codes that randomly seek key words and anything close so unfortunately, yours is a blind earthworm that misreads vowels. Of course, you could petition the mods to change the name of this forum but I don't think you'll have success since it will dilute the brand equity already gained by the site over the years.

QUOTE(heirdog @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 10:01 PM)
Replace one vowel in "Soxtalk" and you have your answer.  The firewalls probably have simple "worm" codes that randomly seek key words and anything close so unfortunately, yours is a blind earthworm that misreads vowels.  Of course, you could petition the mods to change the name of this forum but I don't think you'll have success since it will dilute the brand equity already gained by the site over the years.

OH...