Favorite Classic Rock Song?

Yoda

I’m starting a tournament on Soxtalk’s favorite classic rock songs. All you have to do is post your 2 fav. songs and only 2. Once there’s enough nominations I will match certain songs against each other and then you, the posters, will pick the song you like the most.

I’ll start off by choosing mine:

Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles

Echoes - Pink Floyd

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, almost. :D I agree that it is RnR perfection, but I will have to go with:

Ohh La La - Faces

20th Century Boy - T-Rex (I would choose other T-Rex songs, but I think we are looking for songs that are "familiar")

When you're dealing with Faces though, there is no such thing as a "bad choice". As long as you stick with a certain time period for T-Rex, there is also no such thing as a "bad choice".

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 10:01 PM)
3rd Wave was terrible, but Boston and Dont Look Back were f***in awesome.  I wish I was alive then..

Heard of Return to Zero? I believe it is an album done by the members of Boston minus Tom Scholz. It has a very Boston-like sound, but not of good as the original and Don't Look Back, of course. I liked Third Stage, but that came out while I was in college and I was seriously jonesing for some Boston at that point.

Amazon.com - Return To Zero