2006 Soxtalk Fantasy Baseball

Sox1422

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 01:07 AM)
I'm in. I don't remember what league I was in last year but I'll take any head-to-head league.

You were in league 3 last year along with myself, although I could understand why you wouldn't remember Mr. DyeInRight. :D ;)

God damn quitter.

Anyway, put me down for a spot in League 3 once again.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
NVM, I was in league 5 last year. I don't remember what place I finished in, but it was probably towards the top

:D

You were in my league? I don't remember that. 1 and 2 were Latino Heat and Kalapse, so you didn't do THAT well. You beat me, but that wasn't saying much in that league. :P

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle our league yet. We only had a 10 man league, and there was some turmoil towards the end of the year. I get the feeling we're going to disband it and fill in the other leagues as necessary. I suppose we could just fill in the spots for those that had issues with our league too though. We'll see.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 09:58 PM)
You were in my league? I don't remember that. 1 and 2 were Latino Heat and Kalapse, so you didn't do THAT well. You beat me, but that wasn't saying much in that league.  :P

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle our league yet. We only had a 10 man league, and there was some turmoil towards the end of the year. I get the feeling we're going to disband it and fill in the other leagues as necessary. I suppose we could just fill in the spots for those that had issues with our league too though. We'll see.

To send a message, I request that I be put in league 5. This way if people have a problem with me they can request to be put in another league and avoid me and my cheating ways.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
You were in league 3 last year along with myself, although I could understand why you wouldn't remember Mr. DyeInRight.  :D  ;)

God damn quitter.

Anyway, put me down for a spot in League 3 once again.

The fact that you do remember is quite odd lol. Who else was in our league? DyeInRight was horrible.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 11:11 PM)
To send a message, I request that I be put in league 5. This way if people have a problem with me they can request to be put in another league and avoid me and my cheating ways.

I really don't think that will be necessary. I'm not even sure the guy is still around. I think there was another dissenter, but I can't remember who it was.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 10:30 PM)
I really don't think that will be necessary. I'm not even sure the guy is still around. I think there was another dissenter, but I can't remember who it was.

Yes, there was another, it didn't really bother me so much that Latino Heat was upset. It was more that the other guy felt the need to put his two cents in when it didn't even affect him. Damn I know how to hold a grudge.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 3, 2006 -> 11:47 PM)
Yes, there was another, it didn't really bother me so much that Latino Heat was upset. It was more that the other guy felt the need to put his two cents in when it didn't even affect him. Damn I know how to hold a grudge.

Like I said, I don't even remember who it was, so unless you have a problem I'll probably let it slide. I'll see how things develop.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 04:14 AM)
The fact that you do remember is quite odd lol. Who else was in our league? DyeInRight was horrible.

I have a damn good memory for a pothead. My grade school principal always used to say that I was like a 1957 Chevy without gasoline.

Let's see, 56789 was running the show, and you also had SoxFanForever, that cool muhf***a jackie hayes, my main man mmmmmbeeeerr, and some other dudes.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 02:14 AM)
I have a damn good memory for a pothead.  My grade school principal always used to say that I was like a 1957 Chevy without gasoline.

Let's see, 56789 was running the show, and you also had SoxFanForever, that cool muhf***a jackie hayes, my main man mmmmmbeeeerr, and some other dudes.

Cool, cool...........................................................I want a different league please.

:P

Here are the dudes from league 3:

Whitesoxfan56789

Flash Tizzle

KipWellsFan

Ishmookie

Soxfanforever

Soxfan1

El Caballo 45

mmmmmbeeer

hammerhead johnson

Jackie hayes

Winning Ugly

and.......

Dougly!!!

I don't think that we'll be seeing Doug again this year. Call it a hunch. Does Ishmookie even post here anymore? We'll probably need two new guys this season. Invite Sleepy. No, seriously. :D

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 03:58 AM)
You were in my league? I don't remember that. 1 and 2 were Latino Heat and Kalapse, so you didn't do THAT well. You beat me, but that wasn't saying much in that league.  :P

Yea, I took 3rd in this league. 1 and 2 were Hornswogglers and Kalapse I thought? Anyways, I would love to play in a league again this year but I would prefer to not be in the same league I was in last year, alot of bush league stuff took place and it made the entire year seem like a waste.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 01:21 AM)
Here are the dudes from league 3:

Whitesoxfan56789

Flash Tizzle

KipWellsFan

Ishmookie

Soxfanforever

Soxfan1

El Caballo 45

mmmmmbeeer

hammerhead johnson

Jackie hayes

Winning Ugly

and.......

Dougly!!!

I don't think that we'll be seeing Doug again this year.  Call it a hunch.  Does Ishmookie even post here anymore?  We'll probably need two new guys this season.  Invite Sleepy.  No, seriously.  :D

That's pretty much my list from the league also. Don't worry, I'll get you some new players.

I didn't play in any soxtalk leagues last year, but I'd be up for it this year if there are openings. I've played the last 4 years in mostly H2H leagues. I know you haven't decided on drafting times, but I absolutely cannot spend 2-3 hours straight in front of my computer during the weekdays. So if there are any leagues predisposed to weekend drafting, those would be preferable. The bigger the league, the better. I play with a mixed bag of Cubs and Cards fans, so I'm looking forward to the challenge of playing with intelligent people. :D