Sox Pride

Harry&JimmyRocked

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 02:25 AM)
I'm not sure if Cartman is the guy I want representing Sox Fans.

I'd prefer Kyle, Chef, or even Butters.

So you'd want Butters, the little b**** who is constantly torchered and humiliated. Who's dad is a closet homosexual and who's mother once tried to drown him in a lake and then blamed the whole thing on some Puerto Rican guy to be the representative of the Chicago White Sox Baseball Franchise? f*** that, give me the fat, foul mouthed, racist Eric Cartman.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)
So you'd want Butters, the little b**** who is constantly torchered and humiliated. Who's dad is a closet homosexual and who's mother once tried to drown him in a lake and then blamed the whole thing on some Puerto Rican guy to be the representative of the Chicago White Sox Baseball Franchise? f*** that, give me the fat, foul mouthed, racist Eric Cartman.

No. Professor Chaos. Duh.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 12:50 PM)

I said "even Butters" because Cartman reminds me of every asshole Cub's fan I've ever met.

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 01:16 PM)
I said "even Butters" because Cartman reminds me of every asshole Cub's fan I've ever met.

Cartman is smarter than any Cubs fan you have ever met as well. Any guy that can trick a dickhead like Scott Tenorman into eating his own parents is ok in my book.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)

:headbang