Sign in to follow this  
Harry&JimmyRocked

Sox Pride

Dude that is so fricken cool. lmao ima save that to my pc, thanks.

The guy who did that has a bunch of them on a thread on WSI.

The "Goin' Down To Sox Park" one is my favorite.

I'm not sure if Cartman is the guy I want representing Sox Fans.

I'd prefer Kyle, Chef, or even Butters.

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 02:25 AM)
I'm not sure if Cartman is the guy I want representing Sox Fans.

I'd prefer Kyle, Chef, or even Butters.

So you'd want Butters, the little b**** who is constantly torchered and humiliated. Who's dad is a closet homosexual and who's mother once tried to drown him in a lake and then blamed the whole thing on some Puerto Rican guy to be the representative of the Chicago White Sox Baseball Franchise? f*** that, give me the fat, foul mouthed, racist Eric Cartman.

QUOTE(klaus kinski @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 06:17 PM)
Excellent :headbang

Hey dude just curious in your sig did you take that pic from the SRO section game 4 at Minute Maid? just wondering because I member MB, Cotts, Politte, JG all being together exactly like that picture in Left Center during BP which was where I was....

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)
So you'd want Butters, the little b**** who is constantly torchered and humiliated. Who's dad is a closet homosexual and who's mother once tried to drown him in a lake and then blamed the whole thing on some Puerto Rican guy to be the representative of the Chicago White Sox Baseball Franchise? f*** that, give me the fat, foul mouthed, racist Eric Cartman.

No. Professor Chaos. Duh.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 4, 2006 -> 07:13 PM)
The guy who did that has a bunch of them on a thread on WSI.

The "Goin' Down To Sox Park" one is my favorite.

link?

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 12:26 PM)
link?

I don't know if it would matter if I linked it, you'd need a WSI account to access/download the pics anyway.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 12:50 PM)

I said "even Butters" because Cartman reminds me of every asshole Cub's fan I've ever met.

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 01:16 PM)
I said "even Butters" because Cartman reminds me of every asshole Cub's fan I've ever met.

Cartman is smarter than any Cubs fan you have ever met as well. Any guy that can trick a dickhead like Scott Tenorman into eating his own parents is ok in my book.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 11:50 AM)

:headbang