Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory

Balta1701

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 05:13 PM)
:rolly

Damn, Juggs, you just got pwned bigger then life. I think it's time to change the subject like you always do after you get pwned.

How's it feel to get your little nuts squashed? LMFAO!

Edited by kapkomet

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't read posts from such weak-minds. They are on my banned lists.

Plus it doesn't say much for those who aspire to the level of intelligence exhibited in a TV sitcom.

We are the wheel: http://www.yahoo.com/s/271139

Scientists have tricked male fish cells that were destined to become sperm into switching sex and becoming eggs instead.

Researchers:

The technique could one day be used to QUICKLY produce animals with desired traits, speed up breeding programs and help repopulate dwindling populations of endangered species or creating sushi on demand.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 06:52 PM)
I don't read posts from such weak-minds.  They are on my banned lists.

Plus it doesn't say much for those who aspire to the level of intelligence exhibited in a TV sitcom. 

We are the wheel: http://www.yahoo.com/s/271139

Scientists have tricked male fish cells that were destined to become sperm into switching sex and becoming eggs instead.

Researchers:

The technique could one day be used to QUICKLY produce animals with desired traits, speed up breeding programs and help repopulate dwindling populations of endangered species or creating sushi on demand.

But yet you respond to what you didn't read AND changed the subject yet again, because your feeble little mind got pwned? GMAFB.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)
But yet you respond to what you didn't read?  GMAFB.

What makes it even funnier is that they are his own words, so of course he doesn't' have a response. Once again, a lot of talk, but when he gets proven wrong, Juggs just ignores it and acts like it didn't happen. As usual, he isn't man enough to even stand behind his own words. Just like he always ignores everyone when they offer to test his belief in majority rule. He talks a big game, but when it comes to put up, he disappears like the Cubs in September... To be honest that's why I quit even replying to him, because it is a complete waste of time. Almost every other person I disagree with on here is capable of having a point, counterpoint discussion... but not Juggs, any counterpoint is complete ignored because of his ego. He is so insecure, he can't even admit to being wrong. Those are YOUR OWN WORD Juggs. YOU SAID THEM. And yet you flat out blow them off as if they belong to someone else. Its the samething with your majority rule BS. You say you believe in majority rule, and yet everytime someone makes you the offer to see if you TRUELY believe it, you ignore them, throw out a few insults, and then move on to something else. Just once, I would like to see you stand up and be a REAL man. I think it has been something like five years now that I have watched you play the Wizard of Oz, all along telling us to ignore the man behind the curtian. Not once have I seen you actually live up to the crap you spew.

Are you stupid? What part of Steff being on my ignore list did you NOT understand?

I'll tell you what I will try to figure out what my nemesis has posted from what precedes her post.

As usual since Steff has nothing intellgient to say on the actual topic of the thread she waited for an opportunity to pounce on something totally irrelevant that another member brought into the thread.

Man, is a leftist that weak that they have to go off-topic to debate? Pathetic.

Anyways, I will assume she's referring to the homework thread. Once again we see how the left works. Grab what you want & ignore the rest. This attitude pervades every single facet of knowledge in this world for the left.

Without even reading her post she undoubtely took the same simple-minded approach she did with the bullemia. Jumped on a single post & ignored the rest of the thread. Even though the rest of the thread further explains the context of that post in detail.

Now tell me is this how the left gets through school? Is that the level of the left's reading comprehension? They aren't capable of reading an entire thread & being able to comprehend the general context?

Pathetic. Sad. If there was any way we could get them to relocate to Europe we would undoubtedly increase the nation's IQ by 25%.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)
Are you stupid?  What part of Steff being on my ignore list did you NOT understand? 

I'll tell you what I will try to figure out what my nemesis has posted from what precedes her post.

As usual since Steff has nothing intellgient to say on the actual topic of the thread she waited for an opportunity to pounce on something totally irrelevant that another member brought into the thread.

Man, is a leftist that weak that they have to go off-topic to debate?  Pathetic.

Anyways, I will assume she's referring to the homework thread.  Once again we see how the left works.  Grab what you want & ignore the rest.  This attitude pervades every single facet of knowledge in this world for the left. 

Without even reading her post she undoubtely took the same simple-minded approach she did with the bullemia.  Jumped on a single post & ignored the rest of the thread.  Even though the rest of the thread further explains the context of that post in detail.

Now tell me is this how the left gets through school?  Is that the level of the left's reading comprehension?  They aren't capable of reading an entire thread & being able to comprehend the general context? 

Pathetic. Sad.  If there was any way we could get them to relocate to Europe we would undoubtedly increase the nation's IQ by 25%.

I knew you couldn't do it. You got called to the matt in front of everyone and you still couldn't do it. Turn in your man-card on your way out.

You've presented me a challenge. I'll give you that. I have to respond to what I can not see based on what I am left to assume. At least I know the thread of reference.

So here's my response:

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...dpost&p=1026450

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...dpost&p=1027249

It's the last things I said in the thread.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:39 PM)
You've presented me a challenge.  I'll give you that.  I have to respond to what I can not see based on what I am left to assume.  At least I know the thread of reference.

So here's my response:

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...dpost&p=1026450

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...dpost&p=1027249

It's the last things I said in the thread.

Which are contradictions from what you said at the start of the thread, liar. Only after you got called on the stupidity of doing your daughters homework WHICH YOU ADMITTED did you change your story, liar. Doesn't matter what you say.. you made your bed. LIE in it, liar. :cheers

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:49 PM)
I do find it interesting though that although I have chosen to ignore my nemesis she continues to stalk my posts.  The wickedness that lives & breathes daily in the left is unimaginable.

Awwww, I wanted to be your nemesis. I'm way more left than Steff!!!!!

Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't completely remove her existence for me from the board.

Other forums have anti-stalking laws that moderators do good jobs at enforcing. It's pretty sad that ST doesn't but then given the nature of some of the mods here it's not to be expected.

I'm just surprised they didn't pull the thread to cover the tracks like they've done before. Acceptance of conservatives at SOXTALK? Non-existence. At least there's tolerance. They can't even exercise acceptance on a sports forum yet they expect America to accept their alternative lifestyles dealing with sex & drugs? Who're they crapping?

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
I do find it interesting though that although I have chosen to ignore my nemesis she continues to stalk my posts.  The wickedness that lives & breathes daily in the left is unimaginable.

Yes.. YES... YES... the wickedness... hell hath no fury then a b**** on a mission to out all the pathetic, bulemic supporting, cheat teaching, liars of the world!!! Baaa haa haaaaaaa.

:lolhitting

Stalking? You consider a person replying to your posts to be stalking? You better have some actual evidence that she's following you around to other boards, sending you harrassing emails, and figuring out where you live before you start making accusations like that.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 08:00 PM)
Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't completely remove her existence for me from the board. 

Other forums have anti-stalking laws that moderators do good jobs at enforcing.  It's pretty sad that ST doesn't but then given the nature of some of the mods here it's not to be expected. 

I'm just surprised they didn't pull the thread to cover the tracks like they've done before.  Acceptance of conservatives at SOXTALK?  Non-existence.  At least there's tolerance.  They can't even exercise acceptance on a sports forum yet they expect America to accept their alternative lifestyles dealing with sex & drugs?  Who're they crapping?

You preach acceptance and then call everyone out who disagrees with you. Shut up, soprano, ball-less wonder.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
Stalking?  You consider a person replying to your posts to be stalking?  You better have some actual evidence that she's following you around to other boards, sending you harrassing emails, and figuring out where you live before you start making accusations like that.

Balta, :wub:

:lol: