Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory

Balta1701

Juggs, make your farewell post.  I'm tired of it.  You have no balls.

YOU HANDCUFF ME! TELL ME IF I DON'T PUT HER ON IGNORE I'LL BE BANNED & THEN YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO COME BACK WITH THIS?

Not you personally of course but those who wield your power.

So again if YOU WANT TO SEE MY BALLS then remove the cuffs!

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
Stalking?  You consider a person replying to your posts to be stalking?  You better have some actual evidence that she's following you around to other boards, sending you harrassing emails, and figuring out where you live before you start making accusations like that.

Oh let the little one have his fun. :rolly

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 08:04 PM)
YOU HANDCUFF ME!  TELL ME IF I DON'T PUT HER ON IGNORE I'LL BE BANNED & THEN YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO COME BACK WITH THIS?

Not you personally of course but those who wield your power. 

So again if YOU WANT TO SEE MY BALLS then remove the cuffs!

:lol:

Handcuffs. woo woo woo... :wub: :wub:

It's about hypocrisy knows no bounds at SOXTALK. I have to put Steff on ignore so that I don't quote her posts & rip her a new arsehole but she's free to do whatever she pleases.

Why? Because I'm a conservative that takes s*** from no one. Both in this VW & in the real world. A conservative wears a bulls eye on their back here at SOXTALK. So when they decide to load the gun to shoot back they get handcuffed.

So my balls are caged & I have to respond with benign & friendly posts that post links. The only latitude I get is the right to take pot shots at libs & leftists in general & now this week we see clear evidence that some at SOXTALK aren't even man enough to handle that so they want to handcuff that next.

So if that happens (and it hasn't yet) I'll revert to using ____. That's like the greatest extent of pussification a board can dish out. Yet I guarantee you someone will b**** & moan about that as well.

It just goes to show me that the predominant political group affiliation at SOXTALK can't handle what their wickedness compels them to dish out.

Yeah! It gets downright disgusting at times. Which is why the ranks of conservatives aren't exactly growing on this board.

But I think what leaves me ROTFL is that there is an IGNORE feature here at SOXTALK & if there were to learn how to use it they can selectively choose to ignore conservatives. But they are so addicted to their nature & need that when I am not able to frequent the boards they probably go thru some kind of withdrawal. Pathetic.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 08:14 PM)
It's about hypocrisy knows no bounds at SOXTALK.  I have to put Steff on ignore so that I don't quote her posts & rip her a new arsehole but she's free to do whatever she pleases.

Why?  Because I'm a conservative that takes s*** from no one.  Both in this VW & in the real world.  A conservative wears a bulls eye on their back here at SOXTALK.  So when they decide to load the gun to shoot back they get handcuffed.

So my balls are caged & I have to respond with benign & friendly posts that post links.  The only latitude I get is the right to take pot shots at libs & leftists in general & now this week we see clear evidence that some at SOXTALK aren't even man enough to handle that so they want to handcuff that next.

So if that happens (and it hasn't yet) I'll revert to using ____.  That's like the greatest extent of pussification a board can dish out.  Yet I guarantee you someone will b**** & moan about that as well.

It just goes to show me that the predominant political group affiliation at SOXTALK can handle what their wickedness compels them to dish out.

Yeah! It gets downright disgusting at times.  Which is why the ranks of conservatives aren't exactly growing on this board.

HELL YEA!!!!!!! I'm a LIBERAL!!!! WOW!!! :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

I can go post in the Dem only thread now!!! I'm sooooo excited!

Edited by kapkomet

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:14 PM)
It's about hypocrisy knows no bounds at SOXTALK.  I have to put Steff on ignore so that I don't quote her posts & rip her a new arsehole but she's free to do whatever she pleases.

Why?  Because I'm a conservative that takes s*** from no one.  Both in this VW & in the real world.  A conservative wears a bulls eye on their back here at SOXTALK.  So when they decide to load the gun to shoot back they get handcuffed.

So my balls are caged & I have to respond with benign & friendly posts that post links.  The only latitude I get is the right to take pot shots at libs & leftists in general & now this week we see clear evidence that some at SOXTALK aren't even man enough to handle that so they want to handcuff that next.

So if that happens (and it hasn't yet) I'll revert to using ____.  That's like the greatest extent of pussification a board can dish out.  Yet I guarantee you someone will b**** & moan about that as well.

It just goes to show me that the predominant political group affiliation at SOXTALK can handle what their wickedness compels them to dish out.

Yeah! It gets downright disgusting at times.  Which is why the ranks of conservatives aren't exactly growing on this board.

Troll lesson #1, when all else fails, change the subject.

He lost the arguement on its merits, so now attack the source. It couldn't be anymore transparent, as usual. Lets go back to the part where Juggernaut admits he was wrong for the first time... Oh wait, that isn't going to happen is it?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 02:17 PM)

He lost the arguement on its merits, so now attack the source.  It couldn't be anymore transparent, as usual.  Lets go back to the part where Juggernaut admits he was wrong for the first time...  Oh wait, that isn't going to happen is it?

I suppose this is going to be all my fault, isn't it..? Juggs lied, Steff busted him, he flipped out (for the 8,942nd time), and got banned.... but that evil b**** Steff... it's all her fault. :rolly

He lost the arguement on its merits, so now attack the source.  It couldn't be anymore transparent, as usual.  Lets go back to the part where Juggernaut admits he was wrong for the first time...  Oh wait, that isn't going to happen is it?

That's a lie. I've admitted I've been wrong & apologized on more than one occasion.

How many from the predominant political affiliation (PPA) here have done that?

As for losing the argument on merit .. come again?

Any one with a brain that reads the whole thread will come away with one thought: he's putting the time & effort forth to help his daughter.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:21 PM)
That's a lie.  I've admitted I've been wrong & apologized on more than one occasion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:23 PM)