... ****er... vs ****ar...

Steff

I guess he doesn't understand that a member of that group can use that insult, but outsiders don't get that same privilege. Duh, what planet is he on? :headshake I hear Mexican slang all the time and have to be very careful in not repeating it. I know they can get away with it, but from me it would be insulting to all but my closest friends.

"No one else from the class knows that I said it....'cuz I didn't it."

Oh my god, this teacher is a moron. "I add the 'h' to emphasize it."

All this is bulls***. A black man can call another black man "the n-word" all he wants without any negative feedback. If a black person calls me a cracker or honky, I laugh. If I said "the n-word," I get my ass beat. Same as if a mexican called me a cracker or honky, I'd laugh again. But damn me if I called him a wetback. Racial slurs were made up by people to get races to fight more and people are way too sensitive IMO. Now some may think this post is racist but before you respond, let me state that I absolutely do not tolerate this teacher's behavior. But I also think that firing the man is absolutely retarted as well.

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
:huh:

He got suspended for 10 days and is back teaching now...

But the kid wants him fired. Good to know we also teach "forgivness". The teacher deserves an ass kicking, but the kid could also come out looking much better than saying the teacher should be fired. Vindictive little ni... :D

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 07:49 PM)
But the kid wants him fired. Good to know we also teach "forgivness". The teacher deserves an ass kicking, but the kid could also come out looking much better than saying the teacher should be fired. Vindictive little ni...  :D

...nitwit...nincompoop...ninny...

:D

Ok, Dave Chapelle can come back and sign that contract now. Listening to that teacher try to justify what he did has GOT to be at least 3 years of good comedic material.

I want the part where he's sitting there doing his 'black thing' as my avatar.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 11:08 PM)
Ok, Dave Chapelle can come back and sign that contract now.  Listening to that teacher try to justify what he did has GOT to be at least 3 years of good comedic material.

While watching that I was thinking to myself how hard it would be to actually write a skit as funny as that video.

"Can a n**** get a pencil?"

"All I know is I will never use this word or any form of this word again." :moments later: "n****."

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 12:10 AM)
While watching that I was thinking to myself how hard it would be to actually write a skit as funny as that video.

"All I know is I will never use this word or any form of this word again." :moments later:  "n****."

Him holding up the signs is hilarious. "see, they're two different words"

Ok, Dave Chapelle can come back and sign that contract now.  Listening to that teacher try to justify what he did has GOT to be at least 3 years of good comedic material.

I'm not laughing at the "n" word but damn, that old teacher trying to justify himself for saying the word was just hilarious.

"All I know is I will never use this word or any form of this word again." :moments later:  "n****."

That was pretty sad. He says he won't say it again... and then he does.

"Can you lend a ***** a pencil?"

Edited by SSH2005

A much better defense would have been,

I hear that phrase a hundred times a day, it is regrettable, but I slipped into the language of the hallways. It doesn't reflect who I am, or what I think, and for that I am profoundly sorry. It reflects the environment that I should have risen above. I know at this moment, nothing I say will carry as much impact as my actions will in the future. I ask people to judge me not on my words but on my deeds, both in the past and in the future.

Then a quick salute

black_m137067.jpg