On her way to mom of the year..

Steff

http://i1.tinypic.com/nco7wy.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/nco7s1.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/nco7si.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/nco7t1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Mom Britney Spears is under fire from some observers that believe she may have put her son in danger by driving down the Pacific Coast Highway with baby Sean Preston on her lap. Her bodyguard was in the seat next to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:headshake

I saw this on Fox News. I couldn't find it online, though. Nice job, Steff.

Now, on to the f***ing idiot: What the f*** is wrong with people? Just one little bump into someone and POW the airbag is gonna kill that kid. Some bodyguard sitting next to her, huh?

:headshake :headshake :headshake

QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 09:45 AM)
I saw this on Fox News. I couldn't find it online, though. Nice job, Steff.

Now, on to the f***ing idiot: What the f*** is wrong with people? Just one little bump into someone and POW the airbag is gonna kill that kid. Some bodyguard sitting next to her, huh?

:headshake  :headshake  :headshake 

FYI Google news search is awesome for stuff you hear on the radio/TV and want a link for. I use it all of the time.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 08:46 AM)
How is this even remotely suprising?  :huh

To be honest.. it is. There are instincts that people just have. You're not a parent, but would you do this..? Hell... even Courtney Love makes Francis sit in the back seat with her seatbelt on....

And they are reporting she might be pregnant again. Frightening.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 09:00 AM)
Frightening Steff, but certainly not surprising.  And hopefully this embarrasses her into never doing it again, because I am sure she is going to catch a TON of flak for this.

CPS has to at the very least question her, possibly require her to parenting classes, but I doubt it. Sadly the cops can't ticket her cause they didn't catch her in the act.. :headshake

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 10:03 AM)
CPS has to at the very least question her, possibly require her to parenting classes, but I doubt it. Sadly the cops can't ticket her cause they didn't catch her in the act..  :headshake

b-b-but its a victimless crime! No one got hurt! The law has no business sticking its nose in here!

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 02:55 PM)
To be honest.. it is. There are instincts that people just have. You're not a parent, but would you do this..? Hell... even Courtney Love makes Francis sit in the back seat with her seatbelt on....

And they are reporting she might be pregnant again. Frightening.

well...SOMEONE has to make sure the herion in the backseat doesn't tip over!!!!!!!!!!!

:bang :bang :bang

Britney Statement

Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

QUOTE(mreye @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:52 PM)

I think they left off the rest of her statement. It said......

.....I mean..come on....me and Cletus...I mean Kevin and i are good parents...really!!!!

I feed little Sean 3 to 4 bottles of Red Bull every day. I have my mom change his diapers regularlly, and just the other day he said his first words "Jessica Simpson is a no-talent b****!"

Yes...i will admit, upon his birth i did tie the red string around his wrist a bit too tight but the doctors say the color will return to his hand any day now.

I must go now..i'm running late for my parenting class with Madonna. She's teaching me how to raise my kid in a "normal" household. Thank you all very much.

:bang :bang

QUOTE(Spiff @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 12:15 PM)
I hope I don't grow up to be so bitter that I hold grudges over stupid s*** like internet conversations and get off by making digs out of context.  Actually, I think that qualifies as growing old, not growing up.

I hope as I age I don't get so bitter and lose the ability to take a joke... :P