playtime's over

kapkomet

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 03:15 PM)
I guess all my hiding is what gets threads like this closed :D

CONS vote their pocketbooks & LIBS?  I'm scratching my head on that one.  Is it the right to take it up the arse?  No they've got that already.  Oh wait!  I know!  Maybe it's the need to be acknowledged for taking it up the arse!  That could be it. 

Now for the logic challenged the post is offensive to no one.  I clearly have not stated it as a fact but merely speculation on my part.  There is no direct reference to any member & there is no direct association to any group of members.  Yet I'm sure someone will go crying to mommy about it.

I am assuming that Filibuster is adults only.  If I'm not right about that please let me know!

Seriously, I've lost all track about whatever the hell you're talking about. Not even Gage is this diificult to follow.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 04:30 PM)
Seriously, I've lost all track about whatever the hell you're talking about. Not even Gage is this diificult to follow.

Liberal=wanting to take it in the can, or wanting to be acknowledged for taking it in the can.

Heads=Liberal.

You make the connection :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 04:36 PM)
Liberal=wanting to take it in the can, or wanting to be acknowledged for taking it in the can.

Heads=Liberal.

You make the connection :bang

You'd think someone as smart as he claims to be wouldn't attempt something as idiotic as pigeonholing all people into one of 2 groups, but, here we are....

I will fill you in. In an effort to prove a dumb point someone of the priv class here created a thread specifically aimed at me. But since that goes against the rules & regulations of the forum I have to assume it was closed & possibly deleted before even I got a chance to vote in it.

Had they left it up they would have been caught in their own web of hypocrisy that protects Steff. Now Steff is a good Sox fan. She supports the Sox probably better than most. It's the one thing about her I actually admire & it's a thing that no matter how abusive, obnoxious, or low ball her behavior becomes will never be taken away from her. Since we are here primarily in unison as White Sox fans that part of Steff will always remain dear to my heart.

Again for the logically challenged that little paragraph doesn't even knock Steff. If you understand the tense & context that is.

You lurked in the thread for about 10-20 minutes.  Do your fingers not work that fast?

1) Do you know how petty that makes you sound?

2) Do you know how that portrays you as a stalker?

3) Do you realize that some of us priv class consultants actually have to do work once in a while?

I will remind myself that from now on when I am working on my laptop at work to close the SOXTALK window. Otherwise my stalkers will spend endless hours trying to track me :D

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 8, 2006 -> 03:52 PM)
1) Do you know how petty that makes you sound?

2) Do you know how that portrays you as a stalker?

3) Do you realize that some of us priv class consultants actually have to do work once in a while?

I will remind myself that from now on when I am working on my laptop at work to close the SOXTALK window.  Otherwise my stalkers will spend endless hours trying to track me :D

Out of curiousity, why do you capitalize Soxtalk?