anyone here ever injured themselves during sex?

thedoctor

i'm not talking about sexually transmitted diseases, just things that can happen to you in the course of a good old roll in the hay.

i ask because i am currently nursing a sprained ankle i got when my foot got tangled up in the bedsheets and twisted during a particularly active encounter recently. hurts like hell, but i kinda smile a bit every time i wince.

That must have been scary for you, ankle twisted in bed sheets and you all alone

I got wedged into a car once. I couldn't figure out how my knee wound up where it did. I couldn't lift it straight up and I couldn't figure out how to move much forward or back. LMAO for 5 minutes.

Well I heard the front door open and had to get out of the house pretty fast. I snuck out the window but forgot that we were on the second story. The bushes helped break my fall but I still had a few bruises and sore ankle the next day.

:D

Seriously, the closest I've ever come to getting injured is trying to get my clothes back on when I heard my parents walking up the stairs.

Or bumping my head on the headboard...

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 03:11 PM)
This can be a little graphic, so please ignore me if you have a weak stomach.

You know how sometimes you can sprain ligaments?  Well...........

Yep, i was insinuating the same thing. It was also an especially funny episode of "The Drew Carey Show", right before they jumped the shark.

While we were, um, doing it on the living room floor of a friend's apartment, someone opened the front door. Reflexivly, I jumped up. However, while I was 'busy', it seems the stereo cabinet door had come open, so when I got up, I hit it with my back, shattering the door into many pieces, including the 3 that lodged in my back. Made for interesting emergency room stories. Although it happened 20 years ago, I stillhave the scars, and still get asked by my friend when I am getting him a new stereo cabinet door.

This isn't actually an injury but it did happen to a friend of mine. He and his girl where "having relations" for the first time. Once he was in she clenched up, and couldn't unclench. He was stuck. They had to call the paramedics. They gave her some muscle relaxers or something like that, and said told them it really wasn't that unusual.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Feb 10, 2006 -> 08:16 PM)
This isn't actually an injury but it did happen to a friend of mine. He and his girl where "having relations"  for the first time. Once he was in she clenched up, and couldn't unclench. He was stuck. They had to call the paramedics. They gave her some muscle relaxers or something like that, and said told them it really wasn't that unusual.

Had a friend that had that happen to them too, so great to make fun of. Sounds like a b**** to have happen to you though.

Dislocated Shoulder.

WTF?? :unsure:

As for me, just floorburn and general soreness, I'm boring apparently. :angry: