2006 White Sox Photos

SSH2005

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible my first Cubs-Sox game and a fight breaks. This is just to show you that the Cubs are on the brink of collapse. I remeber Barrett's interview from over the break saying that he was afraid of the Cubs loosing fan base and becoming the second team in chicago. He punched AJ on intentially know doubt. I was listening to the Score on the way home from the game and Barrett's excuse was that after AJ ran into him he bump him again and then made a move toward their dugout and he reacted. Thats a bunch of bull, AJ just said he was going to get his helmet. From what I saw, AJ did nothing wrong. He did not look like he was coming after Barrett like how Barrett suggested. The mood in the stands was tense. As soon as the fight broke I saw the entire Bullpen just made a break for the field. Barrett took out his fraustrations on AJ thats what it boils down to. The whole entire Cubs organization is a lost cause, their dumbass fans make the arguement all the time that they have sell out crowds...AND FOR WHAT? A lost cause. Alot of Cub fans are angry that their team is losing and its because the Tribune only cares about ticket sales, they don't care if the cubs win or lose. If dumb people keep forking the money over to support them why would they need to care. They spent less money then us and all they did was add a bunch of seats in s*** wrigley field over this entire off season proving that they don't care. So my question is are there so many dumb people out there that would cheer for this s*** team? The Tribune is not going to change there ways unless they ticket sales plumet. Honest to god its a lost cause. If anyone who his going to come out of this situation ahead its us. Micheal Barrett is bound for suspension thus helping his team suck even more. Who are the Cubs gonna put in Blanco? :bang And here was Dusty Baker just saying that he did not see any punches thrown man he needs to do his job and control his players and keep them in line cause he's is not doing s***. I'm pretty mad that this would happen to AJ. The Cubs are trying to pin this s*** on us and its was Barrett who threw the punch. This just shows us level of Sportmanship the cubs have and how much control Dusy has over his team. :gosoxretro:

Edited by WinningUgly85

QUOTE(Felix @ May 28, 2006 -> 05:21 PM)
ajw1010528161024x7689ql.th.jpg ajw1020528161024x7683an.th.jpg ajw1030528171024x7687xs.th.jpg ajw1140528181024x7686ug.th.jpg

First of all, I wanna say thank you for posting these large photos this year, I really appreciate it! These are coming up wierd though. I'm getting a link to imageshack, but the photos aren't the large size, I click the link and still get a thumbnail.

Ignore me, its working fine now.