2006 White Sox Photos

SSH2005

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 02:25 PM)
Jenks and Thome are battling for the worst picture faces of all time.

Personally I think Jenks has a lead on Thome. ;)

Back in college I was known for making "dumbface" in pictures. In fact, after parties my friends would go through anyones pictures to point them out. It seems if I am not paying attention when a picture is taken, I have a tremendous look of "DUH!" pasted all over my face. Those that really know me say that is no surprise. :lol:

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(GarlandFan20 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)
Lance Broadway!

I wonder why Cooper has 2 pairs of glasses on...  :huh:

looks like the shades that are on his hat are burls, if you look at some of the earlier pics, the glasses look very similar. Probably just holding them while they were doing these stop, drop, and roll drills. The picture of Jenks sliding is priceless. I'd like to see the look on the groundskeeper's face that has to replace that divot.

QUOTE(Damen @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
Man, Jenks looks like he put on at least 15 lbs.  I hope he gets rid of some of that in the next 6 weeks, because I don't see his back lasting the course of a season if he's going to carry around that much weight.

Rumor is, Jenks LOST weight. It's on ESPN somewhere, and we all know how reliable they are

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
Rumor is, Jenks LOST weight.  It's on ESPN somewhere, and we all know how reliable they are

Yeah I had heard that, but I don't see it. Even if he makes it through this year injury free, it's only a matter of time until his back starts to wear.