Bucks vs. Bulls + Trade deadline talk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 05:00 PM)
Christ.  Kirk said Tyson is our MVP period.  He didn't preface it with "Well, if Tyson plays like this every night..."

You didn't see the interview.  You're just making s*** up, and who the hell knows why.

I have the game and postgame still on my tivo if you would like to watch it. They also showed it on sportsnight s couple of times. Thats what Kirk said, and I agree with him. he made a large difference in the game last night. Your immaturish approach towards everything tyson chandler is getting a bit old. You are not the only person who watches the bulls, and you arent the authority on the NBA. Who knows if you even played basketball at any point in your life. Just move on with your arguments, you will soon realize that expressing your opinions that way will make you more enemies than friends.

Yeah Hammer obviously you know a lot about the NBA im not debating that easily more than me. But you do come off strong against some people who have different opinions than you and your love for Tyson is a bit much. I know defense is underated as a whole by most people but you overate it way too much and dont appreciate offense.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 09:19 PM)
I have the game and postgame still on my tivo if you would like to watch it.  They also showed it on sportsnight s couple of times.  Thats what Kirk said, and I agree with him.  he made a large difference in the game last night.  Your immaturish approach towards everything tyson chandler is getting a bit old.  You are not the only person who watches the bulls, and you arent the authority on the NBA.  Who knows if you even played basketball at any point in your life.  Just move on with your arguments, you will soon realize that expressing your opinions that way will make you more enemies than friends.

lol...

This is the last time that I'll post in this thread. I received a PM this morning from Kyle about the "Feelgood STFU Tour" in which me and Steff are getting pwned by Rock? I guess that Kyle thought that I was Rock, as he asked me how it felt to pwn both Steff and Hammerhead in two days time. :lol:

Not that we weren't asked to stop talking about this, but...

1) Is there another person on this site who watched and actually understood the Kirk Hinrich interview, or am I on my own f***ing planet over here? Did Kirk not say point blank tht Tyson is the team MVP? He didn't preface it with jack s***. He was merely asked to comment on Tyson's performance. This is pretty f***ing far from rocket science or brain surgery.

Remember, Rock said that Brand owned Tyson in the Clippers game, when in reality, Tyson shut him down when they were matched up against one another. Then he continued to insist that he watched the game. If you trust anything that he says, then you don't read these here threads very often.

2) Yes, I would take Bruce over Lebron in a heartbeat. If you understand what I type on here, you'd know by now that I like big scoring SGs/SFs who can get themselves high percentage shots. I have praised Lebron on more than one occasion. Also, it is impossible to put too much stock into defense. That's like saying that you have too much pitching in baseball. It doesn't make any f***ing sense.

3) Lots of people used to come out of the woodwork to talk s*** about Tyson, many times in direct response to something I would say. You people know who you are. All along, I have maintained that he is going to be something special. Everyone else was calling him a bust. So please, if you think I am being "childish and immature" about anything Tyson-related, then get the f*** outta here. I don't think people like the fact that I get to have the last laugh here, but whatever.

In the end, I guess that I'm just irritated by piss-poor basketball talk. I'm not looking to make enemies. You think that I have problems with people who know their basketball (qwerty, DBAHO, Jason, Willie, Zoom, etc)? Nope. Never have, never will. And if I have so many enemies, how come I have never received even one warning on here in two years time? You would think that at least one admin would dislike me, yeah? I suppose that I just get special treatment.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 04:03 PM)
haha

The best part is, I still have the interview on Tivo, I should post it.

Go for it.

Do you still have the Clippers game on Tivo? Maybe you could watch that too.

Okay, I'm done. I'll check back for the interview, or to see if there is even one other person on this site that actually heard what Kirk said in the proper context. I don't have to lie to get my point across, as opposed to some people. :rolly

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 08:55 AM)
tyson chandler: Making the Bulls look stupid since they traded Brand for him. It's a sad thing.    :P

Dude, it's not the Bulls...It's Jerry Krause. You just can't blame the whole organization for stuff Krause did. I'm still going to hope that in 3-4 years when this whole team is assembled and developed...the next set of rings will make us all forget the growing pains.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 11:57 AM)
Dude, it's not the Bulls...It's Jerry Krause.  You just can't blame the whole organization for stuff Krause did.  I'm still going to hope that in 3-4 years when this whole team is assembled and developed...the next set of rings will make us all forget the growing pains.

I'm well aware of that and didn't blame the whole organization. Not sure where it seemed I was blaming the whole organization...It was just light teasing because of the silly thing hammer has in his sig.

Anyways, it's all bias. I do blame krause a lot, and Pax has some blame for the current situation (like drafting a 6 foot SG). I just don't let tyson off easy like most...krause also took Crawford after he had only played only a few games in college, and he was forced into being the primary scorer on a s***ty team, so I don't blame him or hate him all that much either...

If tyson adds some muscle, starts going strong to the hoop instead of flailing his arms, stops being worthless on offense, and cuts down on the stupid fouls, and becomes consistent, I won't dislike him so much. Easy as that. He's capable, but I still question his mental capacity. Here's hoping I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna slurp him because I think he's possibly capable of it someday.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 11:08 AM)
If tyson adds some muscle, starts going strong to the hoop instead of flailing his arms, stops being worthless on offense, and cuts down on the stupid fouls, and becomes consistent, I won't dislike him so much.  Easy as that.  He's capable, but I still question his mental capacity.  Here's hoping I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna slurp him because I think he's possibly capable of it someday.

uh oh.

*takes cover and waits for the personal attacks*

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 09:28 AM)
This is the last time that I'll post in this thread.  I received a PM this morning from Kyle about the "Feelgood STFU Tour" in which me and Steff are getting pwned by Rock?  I guess that Kyle thought that I was Rock, as he asked me how it felt to pwn both Steff and Hammerhead in two days time.  :lol:

Not that we weren't asked to stop talking about this, but...

1) Is there another person on this site who watched and actually understood the Kirk Hinrich interview, or am I on my own f***ing planet over here?  Did Kirk not say point blank tht Tyson is the team MVP?  He didn't preface it with jack s***.  He was merely asked to comment on Tyson's performance.  This is pretty f***ing far from rocket science or brain surgery.

Remember, Rock said that Brand owned Tyson in the Clippers game, when in reality, Tyson shut him down when they were matched up against one another.  Then he continued to insist that he watched the game.  If you trust anything that he says, then you don't read these here threads very often.

2) Yes, I would take Bruce over Lebron in a heartbeat.  If you understand what I type on here, you'd know by now that I like big scoring SGs/SFs who can get themselves high percentage shots.  I have praised Lebron on more than one occasion.  Also, it is impossible to put too much stock into defense.  That's like saying that you have too much pitching in baseball.  It doesn't make any f***ing sense.

3) Lots of people used to come out of the woodwork to talk s*** about Tyson, many times in direct response to something I would say.  You people know who you are.  All along, I have maintained that he is going to be something special.  Everyone else was calling him a bust.  So please, if you think I am being "childish and immature" about anything Tyson-related, then get the f*** outta here.  I don't think people like the fact that I get to have the last laugh here, but whatever.   

In the end, I guess that I'm just irritated by piss-poor basketball talk.  I'm not looking to make enemies.  You think that I have problems with people who know their basketball (qwerty, DBAHO, Jason, Willie, Zoom, etc)?  Nope.  Never have, never will.  And if I have so many enemies, how come I have never received even one warning on here in two years time?  You would think that at least one admin would dislike me, yeah?  I suppose that I just get special treatment.

Dude, shutup already. There's alot of people on here who different opinions on things and you seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is just flat out wrong. There are other people who disagree with each other and don't have to call each other names or talk s*** or take small little jabs at like you do. You're not the "scwab" of basketball which is how you perceive yourself to be. Who even knows if you played organized basketball in your life and I'm not talking about park leagues. You overrate players like Tyson Chandler and you call people dumbasses for not agreeing with you. Funny how you bring up what Kirk said about Tyson(I admit I did not watch the interview), but when I told you what Skiles said about Gordon, you were so quick to dismiss Skiles' opinion and saying he must not be watching the game when he's the damn coach. You're a hypocrite and you like to talk too much s*** to people who don't share your opinions.

Change your sig to "hammerhead johnson - On Tyson's cock and hypocritical since the day he was born".

Edited by nitetrain8601