'06 Spring Training Wallpaper

Goldmember

stwallpaper4pw.th.jpg

thanks to cbs, had to use a pic from '05 st. that hopefully will change soon. last year i made the calendar but this year i got smart (or, depending on your viewpoint, lazy :D ) and decided to use chisox.com's. after tweaking it, i saw that st banner on the site and thought i'd look perfect on the calendar and used color scheme from it...

Edited by Goldmember

Last year, I used each months wallpaper as my desktop throughout the season, but right now I have the "GO SOX" Chicago skyline on my home pc, and the Wrigley marquis "Congratulations Chicago White Sox" on my work pc. I'm not ready to change either one of them yet.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 02:01 AM)
Last year, I used each months wallpaper as my desktop throughout the season, but right now I have the "GO SOX" Chicago skyline on my home pc, and the Wrigley marquis "Congratulations Chicago White Sox" on my work pc.  I'm not ready to change either one of them yet.

Speaking of the skyline. This is what I got for Valentines Day. You can get them here. Pretty cool pic.

Great Job on the wallpaper Goldy. I been waiting for something like this!! :gosox1:

11430644E.jpg

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 09:40 AM)
Goldy,

two things.  the wallpaper is on my desktop.

and that is the best picture of sasha cohen i have ever seen.

A much bigger picture of that exact photo is in the SI from Feb 20. Probably on their website somewhere I would think.

I agree though with Yasny, I can't remove my Uribe diving into the stands wallpaper either, I must continue to hold on to the moment!

Edited by Elcaballo45

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 10:40 AM)
Goldy,

two things.  the wallpaper is on my desktop.

and that is the best picture of sasha cohen i have ever seen.

wow, i was thinking the exact same thing, what a pic (nice walll by the way)