Your Least Favorite New York Knick!

Your Least Favorite New York Knick!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your Least Favorite New York Knick!

• Stephon Marbury
    • Steve Francis
    • Jamal Crawford
    • Jalen Rose
    • Quentin Richardson
    • Eddy Curry
    • Jerome James
    • Maurice Taylor
    • Ben Gordon
    • Other

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 01:06 PM)
No, it's just a joke.  A little inside thing amongst the Bulls fans.

But this is a serious poll, y'all.  Don't f*** around.  Vote early and vote often.  :D

Ha okay. I follow the NBA, but not that closely. So I thought there was some trade I missed out on, because I know Gordon's linked to trade rumors involving the Bulls.

If you're a bulls fan you sure as hell better be voting for Jalen Rose. His time as a Bull was beyond painful to watch.

His routine as a Bull:

Drive into the lane, throw up lame ass shot, miss badly, whine to refs, fail to get back on defense, repeat.

Granted, he had no supporting cast, but still that was pure torture.

I went with Rose, because he seems to be an increbily arrogant malcontent that thinks he's star when he's only played like one for 2 or 3 years out of his career (and I'm still using the term loosely). Definitely a tough call though, they have a lot of ballhogs.

So Hammer, what's the over/under on years before Ben Gordon is a Knick? 2.5? :P

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 02:46 PM)
If you're a bulls fan you sure as hell better be voting for Jalen Rose. His time as a Bull was beyond painful to watch.

His routine as a Bull:

Drive into the lane, throw up lame ass shot, miss badly, whine to refs, fail to get back on defense, repeat.

when Paxson was on the radio with Neal Funk at that time, he couldnt stand Jalen Rose. He used to rip him apart the entire game, and it was never personal, it was all about Jalens game. i was so glad when Pax traded him.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 10:12 AM)
Eddy Curry. B/c of him, we had to trade Antiono Davis in order to trade Curry, and we hasd to get Tim Thomas in return who hasn't done squat for us.

But we're going to get 2 nice top-5 draft picks, and hopefully 1 of them will turn into Aldridge.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Feb 24, 2006 -> 02:46 PM)

His routine as a Bull:

I'm more bitter about not having Brad Miller and Artest...

I have a soft spot for DePaul guys and am lenient towards most former Bulls...

My vote for "other" goes towards pat riley.

But we're going to get 2 nice top-5 draft picks, and hopefully 1 of them will turn into Aldridge.

That is nice, but the fact that Davis and Thomas had to be included to make the deal work. I don't understand why? They're both making about 14M this year and have expiring contracts. Why would they have to be traded to make money equal?

The draft picks are nice. I hope they suck real bad this year and we get a pick in addition to ours. And then next year, I hope they get the # 1 pick, so we can excerise our option to swap picks with them.