Soprano's Sunday...

Steff

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 10:15 AM)
I hear some guy gets whacked. . .  ;)

LOL.

KINDA SORTA A SPOILER BELOW

I heard 1 killing, 1 suicide and 1 "oh my God is he dead...?" in the first episode alone.

:ph34r:

Haven't heard any spoilers, nor do I want to read any.

Interesting how Johnny Sack, even behind bars, will be on. Interesting to see how that will work. I'm jacked.

I laugh at all the people who say they have been gone too long and won't watch, than end up getting back into it.

I liked last season on how old mobsters were released from jail after serving their time.

I have see every episode except for #12 or #13 (can't remember which one) after not watching until the beginning of last season.

I agree with whoever said earlier, that I would not want to hear spoilers. I enjoy watching each week way too much to know what is going to happen in advance.

I'm sure a few episodes will be out on the torrent sites sometime soon.

I remember season 5 I had the first four episodes downloaded before they even aired.

I couldn't contain myself and watched all 4 in advance then watched again as they were on.

Can't wait for Sunday.

:headbang

Caught 2 episodes of season 5 last night. It was a good season. Also, if anyone has Comcast Digital, there is a 15 minute SOpranos preview On Demand. It is pretty cool with some behind the scenes stuff. They are shooting at a funeral parlor butu nothing is given away.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 12:48 PM)
Also, if anyone has Comcast Digital, there is a 15 minute SOpranos preview On Demand. It is pretty cool with some behind the scenes stuff. They are shooting at a funeral parlor butu nothing is given away.

I saw it...I'm so excited. f***in' fugettabouit!

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 02:21 PM)
I resisted spoilers, even though everyone says what happens near the end is gonna be a shocker or whatever...No clue what it is though..rather be surprised..

I just watched seasons 1-5 the last months also..so I'm caught up :bringit

Hell ya, just set the DVR to record it. Can't wait for this thing to start.